Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: how to cut best?

Default how to cut best?

i want to cut down fat and weight. have been a heavy weight for the last 10 years and so and it is time to change things for the good. what would be the best cutting cycle for a beginner? i have a cycle under my belt, it was test e only three years back. what do you recommend?

2. Default

What are your stats now? Also what does your diet look like? Cutting is 90% diet. Steroids dont cut fat. There are things like cardarine and other compounds that can help, but only if you have your diet in line for the right progress

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Please post your stats. Steroids don't burn fat they preserve muscle while dieting.

10 years of being heavy means you need to complete change what you are doing. just eating in a deficit and running steroids isn't going to do a thing for you except give you temporary results then you will just go back to what your body views as normal. homeostasis is a *****

Even if you ran some aggressive fat loss drugs like clen and T3 and lost a bunch of weight, you would gain it all right back as soon as you come off the drugs.

If you've been over weight for 10 years, you need to totally restructure your diet and training. Diets don't work. It's all about making it a lifestyle
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

6. Default

Diet is what will cut fat.