Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: deca and sustanon help

Default deca and sustanon help

i'm 26, 180cm, and have been a regular with workouts for the last 2 years. i did my first cycle with test e 500mg a week for 14 weeks a year back and now want to run my second cycle with probably sustanon 500mg a week and deca 350-450mg a week for 18 weeks. goal is to be in good shape and look shredded and bulk up. what do you say?

18 weeks is a long time on... that is the danger zone when cycling over 14-16 weeks on.

you don't want to fuck up your HPTA already at 26 right?

so do it like this

12 weeks

sustanon 250-500mg a week
    deca 400mg a week
    proviron 25mg per day
    aromasin
    n2guard

PCT:
    perfect pct including hcgenerate

I agree with @Stevesmi

Recovery issues really become an issue when you start to do cycles longer then 16 weeks in duration. I would do 12-16 weeks.

The cycle lay out @Stevesmi gave you looks great. A good dosage of aromasin is 10mg EOD.
    I would also add in an anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline since deca is a nandrolone and will raise prolactin levels in the body. Cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage.

Here is the link to the prefect PCT protocol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/the-per...e-therapy-pct/
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

4. Default

12-14 weeks is a perfect range with deca. You want to get the most out of the long ester but you still want to be able to recover properly.

Definitely run proviron and caber with deca to prevent prolactin issues as well as deca dick.

Aromasin is very important too because both test and deca aromatize.