Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: anavar dosage question

Default anavar dosage question

i am 27 years old, 5'10", and 190lbs and wants to lose extra kilos and gain lean muscle mass. would anavar only cycle be good for me? i heard that it is almost mandatory to include a testosterone compound. how can anyone include a test compound if it is anavar only cycle: or is it just the name?

The gains from an oral only cycle won't be quite as good as a cycle where you run a testosterone base but you can still make really good gains and keep them with a proper cycle lay out and PCT.

Using a good natural testosterone booster in your cycle lay out is very smart. It will keep testicular atrophy to a minimum and sort of replace the need for a testosterone base in the cycle. If you are going to run an oral only cycle, that is the smartest way to do it.

In this video I explain how to safely run a anavar oral only steroid cycle -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DBrylerLxA

It looks like this -
    Weeks 1 - 8
    Anavar 40mg/day (20mg AM 20mg PM)
    A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
    A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate - 1 serving/day

Followed by a mini PCT to restore natural testosterone production.
    4 weeks of the following:
    clomid at 25mg/day
    nolvadex at 20mg/day
    A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
    A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

obviously the more steroids you use the more 'gains' you will have. I mean that is common sense to a certain extent.

personally if you are new to the game a var only cycle isn't going to be impressive to you, but if you already have a strong base and experience a var only cycle can add strength and lean muscle mass which you can appreciate

so it boils down to what you are looking for

4. Default

Anavar only will not do very much. Oral only cycles aren't great which is why guys always recommend running test with it. With cutting that can only be don't through diet and exercise. Anavar does not burn fat. No steroid burns fat. I would wait until you are ready to add some mass and then run a test only first cycle.