Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Clen /T3 mix

Default Clen /T3 mix

i want to run a cycle with clenbuterol and T3 and was wondering if there is a good over the counter pro-hormone that they can be stacked with? also, would there be a need to add a testosterone compound to this cutting cycle? Any risks and/or side effects that i should be aware of? help is greatly appreciated!

Using T3 really isn't a good idea. When you starting messing around with thyroid drugs, you can permanently suppress your body's natural thyroid output. Ever notice how a bodybuilder will balloon up post show and experience a huge 20-30 weight gain post show? That's from T3 abuse.

Same thing with Clenbuterol. Are you going to die from using clenbuterol? No.

But clenbuterol is very hard on the body and really isn't good for you. Especially when there are better alternatives.

I am not saying that clenbuterol doesn't work. What I am saying is that there are better options that will arguably provide even better fat burning results, with no side effects.

It's kind of like theoretically you could mow your lawn with kitchen scissors but there are much better alternatives.

I am not a big fan of clenbuterol for a couple reasons.
    1. Clenbuterol raises metabolism. There is no questioning that. However, clenbuterol does not differentiate between muscle or fat. It simply raises metabolism.
    2. Clenbuterol causes insomnia in a lot of users. Since clenbuterol has a half life of 24 hours, there is no way to get around the insomnia side effect. It's going to be in your body in full concentrations no matter when you take it.
    3. Clenbuterol makes most people feel terrible. I always got really bad muscle cramps and shakes when using clenbuterol.
    4. Your body gets used to clenbuterol very fast so you continuously need to keep increasing your dosage every 2-3 weeks to keep getting the metabolism boosting effects.

I personally feel that cardarine is the best fat loss supplement on the market today. The nicest thing about cardarine is that it's not a hormone or a stimulant so there are no issues of testosterone suppression, gyno, cortisol increases, muscle loss or anything like that. It's legally sold as a SARM but it's actually a PPAR up regulator.

Cardarine directly burns body fat and increases endurance. Your body does not get used to it so you do not need to continuously increase your dosage. It also will not effect sleep in any way. I recommend a dosage of 10mg/day for females and 20mg/day for males.

You can read up on cardarine more here -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cardari...1516-explained
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

pro hormones, T3, and clen are way outdated in the fitness world

guys now are using Sarm's instead, they are legal at sarms1.com. get a sarm's stack and you will be way happier and get way better and safer results

Quote Originally Posted by meedwords View Post
    i want to run a cycle with clenbuterol and T3 and was wondering if there is a good over the counter pro-hormone that they can be stacked with? also, would there be a need to add a testosterone compound to this cutting cycle? Any risks and/or side effects that i should be aware of? help is greatly appreciated!
    None of these ideas looks good - clenbuterol is a means of fat loss that has more downsides, rather than advantages, and T3 - believe you me, you don't want to mess with thyroids, because there can be long lasting overall health issues. Thyroid meds should be taken only when there is a properly diagnosed problem with the thyroids, because it is such an important gland. And finally - pro-hormones are a thing of the past already - they are not as effective as steroids are, and neither are they as safe as SARMS are. So it would make much more sense to choose either steroids, or SAMRS, and get the best of them respectively.

With SARMS there would be no need to use steroids in order to get cut, and they would do an amazing job for you, so I would seriously consider using something like Cardarine or SR-9009.

5. Default

Clen and T3 are terrible options for fat loss. You have to run clen at such a high dose where the side effects get really bad. You will get heart burn, heart strain, the shakes, insomnia........all just to boost metabolism slightly. T3 is dangerous because what will you do if the thyroid doesn't recover?

Much better modern options are Cardarine and n2slin.