Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: review please

Default review please

i am 25, 160lbs, and 5'8" and have a cycle under my belt. i am now thinking of running testosterone enanthate 250mg twice a week along with hcg 250iu twice a week for 18 weeks. what would be a better choice as AI: arimidex or aromasin? please do share your valuable opinions.

Why do you want to run HCG during the cycle. Did you know that it can increase estrogen levels? It would not be a smart thing to use something that increases estrogen levels along with testosterone, which already creates this problem. Besides, it will not prevent you from getting suppressed.

As for the AI, I would recommend you to use aromasin instead of arimidex for the following reasons:

1. Aromasin is a suicide inhibitor, so there will be no estrogen rebound once you stop taking it. Meanwhile, this estrogen rebound is well possible with arimidex, since it is not a suicide AI.

2. Arimidex will stress your lipids by increasing the levels of LDL cholesterol (the bad one), whilst aromasin will increase the levels of HDL (the good cholesterol).

3. Aromasin will increase your IGF-1 production by up to 25%, which is very good for muscle growth and recovery, which is not the case with arimidex.

Lev covered you above from A to Z.. follow his advice

I will add also with your stats you either have extremely low body fat or you simply are not eating enough. to truly utilize steroids properly you have to eat, or else you will simply spin your wheels

Aromasin is a much better choice then arimidex since it is a suicide AI. There will be no estrogen rebound when you stop usage of aromasin.

You can read up on aromasin more here -> https://www.evolutionary.org/aromasin-exemestane

If you need a source of aromasin, you can order it from ag-guys.com
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

5. Default

I agree with Steve.......no way you are eating enough with those stats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk