Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: HCG Confusion

Default HCG Confusion

i just got my 3 ampules of 5000 iu of HCG with 3 bottles of sodium chloride water. my question is, how exactly can i get 250iU in the same syringe of the 250mg of testosterone enanthate? also, is there some difference between sodium chloride water and bacteriostatic water?

hcg is a scam. it does more harm than good

having said that if you insist on de-sensitizing your nuts and want to use it simply do the math.. 1/10th of the 5000iu's will be 500iu's, 1/20th will be 250iu's and so on. just use a slin pin and do exactly 1CC and then 1 mark on it would be 500iu's and 1/2 mark would be 250iu's .. very simple math man

@stevesmi got you right on point there! Both in terms of dosing and HCG in general.

You never want to mix water based substances like HCG and oil based substances like testosterone in the same needle. You need to do two separate injections.

Water based substances like HCG should be injected sub q.

Add 200 units of water to your HCG vial. Then each iu will contain 25mcg of hcg. That way, 10iu = 250mcg.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

5. Default

You don't want to inject it with your test. Hell, you don't actually want to use it at all but if you are going to then you do it separately in a slin pin. Next time just use HCGenerate. It is a natural product that will do the same thing as HCG.......keep your nuts normal size.