Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: when can i start using gear?

Default when can i start using gear?

i have been working out regularly for the last 6 years. i am 25 and want to put on some nice muscle. is 25 a good age to start using steroids? i have read on so many forums that it is best to wait in teen years not to use roids but i guess i am well above them now. what do you say and which products would you recommend for a cutting cycle? dosages, AI, PCT -- please guide on them.. thanks.

25 is still too young to be honest. as a man you fully mature at 25-30.. heck look at a pic of your uncle or dad when he was 30 compared to 20 and you will see a huge difference in maturity

anyway if you do want to use steroids do a search on them and what they do. the first thing is steroids are not cutters.

25 is the bear minimum age to start using gear. I would take the next couple of years educating yourself on steroids and then plan to run your first cycle around age 26-27.

A testosterone only cycle is your best option for a first cycle.

Something like this -

weeks 1 - 10
    testosterone 500mg/week
    aromasin 10mg EOD

followed by the perfect PCT -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ed!-49252.html
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

4. Default

I don't put it at just a number but factor in things like maturity, development, and how consistent you are with diet and training.