Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Test Prop Tren Ace

Default Test Prop Tren Ace

i am thinking about pinning .75ml trenbolone acetate EOD and .25ml testosterone propionate that would come to around 250mg of tren and 100mg of test. are these dosages good for someone who wants to build solid muscle mass and size while cutting on excess fat?

Those dosages look really good to me. A little on the conservative side really well balanced overall.

How long of a cycle are you planning. I like 10-12 week cycles for tren.

Just remember to include the proper support supplements into your cycle -

A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
    1. An AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
    2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
    3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

Cardarine isn't talked about much as a support for a cycle with tren but it is fantastic for preventing tren related side effects. Tren is notorious for negatively impacting endurance and causing insulin resistance. Cardarine helps prevent that immensely.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

100mg of test is pointless.

swap out the test for var or tbol instead with the tren if that is the route you want to go

250mg a week tren
    40mg a day tbol OR 50mg a day var
    cardarine sarm1
    n2guard

PCT:
    perfect pct

All in all, the cycle looks good, but you need to use the right ancillaries in order to keep the gains clean and avoid side effects. In your case it would be aromasin at 10 mgs EOD and and Cabergoline at 0.25 mgs E2D. Take both from the first day of the cycle. It would be a very good idea to drop in there some Cardarine GW - it will help you with cutting big time, and at the same time it will reduce many of trenbolone's side effects. So you would be only winning with the addition of cardarine to the cycle.

5. Default

Overall it isnt too bad. I would bump test up to a minimum of 200mg. You probably produce more than what 100mg would give you on your own. I would hate for you to shut down natural test and replace it with less than you had. The tren dose is good. Make sure you run all proper supports and PCT and you are good to go.