Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: lump under left nipple

Default lump under left nipple

i am 28, 6'3", and 210lbs and started with my second cycle ever. the first was test e 500mg a week for 18 weeks and results were awesome. i'm now running testosterone enanthate 600mg a week, deca 500mg a week for 16 weeks and using dbol 50mg ed to kickstart. in week 4th and have noticed that a tiny aching lump has emerged under my left nipple. i was earlier planning to run arimidex 0.25mg eod from week 6th and on, should i immediately use arimidex 0.5mg eod or e3d??

Yes, you should use the arimidex ASAP, and at a considerably higher dosage - the normal dosage that you should always use from the first day of the cycle is 0.5 mgs EOD, so now in your situation I would be taking at least 0.5 mgs ED for one week before decreasing the dosage to EOD. Also, there is a possibility that this problem is caused by increased prolactin levels becaue deca will raise the levels of this hormone as well. When using nandrolones (deca is one of the nandrolones) you should always use cabergoline from the first day of the cycle at 0.25 mgs E2D. Finally, if you are using deca, it is highly recommded to use proviron in order to prevent deca dick.

All in all, your planning of the ancillaries is horrible, and you need to start using them ASAP if you want to prevent more serious problems. Next time make sure to have them all before you start the cycle, and use them from the first day of the cycle.

brother I am not sure who told you to not use an AI but that just isn't wise

by the time you start noticing things like a lump, this means that your estrogen has gotten out of control. you may have to abandon the cycle and hop on the anti-gyno stack immediately to remedy the issue

in the future never stack 3 aromatizing compounds together without a very potent AI protocol! and always keep letro on hand just in case situations like this occur!

4. Default

I have no idea why you would not use an AI from day 1 with 3 wet compounds. Absolutely run the adex immediately. Hopefully it is not too late to get rid of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take the advice given by the 3 posters above. Hopefully it's not too late and you can reverse the lump and not end up with gyno.

If unfortunately you do end up with gyno after your cycle, your best bet to remove the gyno is to run the anti gyno protocol 3.0 -> https://www.evolutionary.org/anti-gy...cure-version-3
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]