Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: first time cutting, help

Default first time cutting, help

i am 27 years old, been training regularly for the last 6 years, 6'2", and 215lbs. i have two cycles under my belt and now wants to cut down a bit. primarily the abdominal fat part. would you recommend me to do a 16 week cycle with testosterone enanthate 250mg twice a week along with winstrol 40mg a week, hcg 250iu twice a week, and arimidex 0.25mg eod?

You may use testosterone as your base, but winstrol will not do much for you. It is mostly a cosmetic steroid that is used as a polisher before contests. EQ or SARMS would be a much better choice. With Cardarine GW or SR9009 in the stack with testosterone you will get a much more noticeable result with less side effects.

You should NOT use HCG, neither on cycle, nor off-cycle. It will not give you any real benefits, but it will drastically increase the chances of suffering estrogen related side effects.

Finally, if you are going to use arimidex as your AI, 0.25 mgs EOD is a bit too little, as the recommended dosage is 0.5 mgs EOD, which you should be using from the first day of the cycle. If you did not buy it yet, then better go with aromasin, as it is better than arimidex in each and every single aspect.

I agree with all the recommendations given by @levbutlerov

I really like EQ. That would be my recommendation. EQ will give you a really nice increase in strength and vascularity with very minimal water retention. EQ is also really good for increasing endurance. Test + eq is a perfect lean mass cycle. The nice thing about EQ is that it isn't liver toxic like oral steroids are. Winstrol isn't a good option. It causes really bad joint pain in a lot of people.

You can read up on EQ more here -> https://www.evolutionary.org/equipoi...e-undecylenate

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 12
    testosterone e 500mg/week
    EQ 300-600mg/week
    aromasin 12.5mg OR arimidex 0.5mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perf...e-therapy-pct/
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

steroids do not burn belly fat. what they can help you with though is prevent muscle sparring while you are in a calorie deficit

so until you fix your diet and improve your exercise don't expect anything

5. Default

I don't even think you need EQ. Test is an option but it will do nothing for your cutting except allow you to keep your muscle while you are in a deficit. What you want to focus your time and effort on is diet. I would look into a few things that can enhance your fat loss results: Cardarine, n2slin, SR-9009, S4.