Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: next stack, thoughts?

Default next stack, thoughts?

i'm 31 years old, 5'11", 180lbs and have done three cycles till now. last cycle was a very successful cutting cycle and i now want to try out a bulking. would you recommend me doing a cycle with testosterone cypionate 600mg a week and equipoise 600mg a week for 16 weeks and use dianabol 50mg ed for first 5 weeks? advice would be greatly appreciated.

your doses of test and dbol are too high. too much water retention man.. lower them both unless you want to be a bloated fish.

with your stats and 3 cycles down you simply are not eating enough if you want to gain.

Do something like this -

Weeks 1 - 12
    test 200mg/week
    EQ 600mg/week
    aromasin 10mg EOD

Weeks 1 - 5
    dbol 30mg/day
    A good liver aid supplement like n2guard from n2bm.com

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol - https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ed!-49252.html
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

4. Default

Overall it looks pretty good. I like the idea mentioned of lowering your test and dbol. That will keep the water retention to a manageable level assuming you run your AI from day 1 of your cycle. I would run the cycle 14 weeks personally.