Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: test e 250mg is enough?

Default test e 250mg is enough?

i am a newbie to the world of anabolic steroids. my goal is to improve muscle mass and gain strength and endurance. would a 16 week cycle with testosterone enanthate at 250mg a week be good or should it be run at least 500mg a week?

This is your first cycle, correct?

250mg of testosterone/week is not much more then a TRT replacement dosage. You aren't going to notice much from it. 400-500mg/week is a good dosage for a first cycle.

250mg/week is going to suppress your natural testosterone production just as much as 500mg/week will. You might as well run a full dosage and get the most out of your first cycle.

Check out this video I made on how to run a first steroid cycle -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqBLCSaKsW4

In this article series I explain how to do injections -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...2-a-49351.html

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
    testosterone e or cyp 500mg/week (inject 250mg twice per week)
    aromasin 12.5mg every other day <- very important to prevent against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perf...e-therapy-pct/
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

250 mgs of testosterone will only shut you down with doubtful results, so I would not bother with that little testosterone. The effective dosages for a testosterone solo cycle start at 400 mgs per week. You can indeed use as little as 300-350 mgs per week, but this would work well only when you stack it with something else. However, I never recommend my clients to run anything more than just straight testosterone for their first cycle, so stick to 400-500 mgs per week, and limit the cycle duration to just 12 weeks - these should be more than enough for good results and for a healthy cycle. Regarding the ancillaries and PCT - do as @muskate says, as he has given some very good advice there.

you might as well run it at 500mg a week.. 400mg a week even is much better than just 250mg a week

like said above.. you are shutting your self down, might as well get in those androgens while you are at it

5. Default

Go with the 500mg per week. Just a heads up though that your endurance will likely get worse with testosterone. You will see benefits as far as your other 2 goals of muscle and strength though. For endurance you would want to use Cardarine.