Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: joint pain, tren??

Default joint pain, tren??

i have been using testosterone enanthate 500mg a week and trenbolone acetate 150mg eod for the last 6 weeks in a cycle of 18 weeks. this is my third cycle overall. i am experiencing mild to severe joint pain ever since i started using tren. i have used test e quite often, but this is my first time with tren. can anyone help?

Try using a good natural joint supplement (the board sponsor n2bm.com makes an awesome product called n2 joint rx), fish oil, and turmeric to help reduce the inflammation and pain.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

muskies suggestion is going to be your best option but dude. tren and other anabolics put a lot of pressure on your joints. and that doesn't even include the fact that you will are lifting harder and heavier which adds to the problem

4. Default

If you plan to run 600mg of tren for 18 weeks you are going to have a lot more wrong than sore joints. Wait until you start pissing brown. I would dial it back to 300mg per week and run it 6-8 weeks. I would also lower the test to 300mg per week and run it 12 weeks. No need to run hormones longer than 12 weeks.