Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: first time with primo, guide plz

Default first time with primo, guide plz

i am about to start a testosterone and primobolan cycle and want to know if this would be good to gain some quality muscle mass and size gains and even reducing BF%?? also, would PCT be good with clomid 100/100/50/50 and nolvadex 40/40/20/20??

Testosterone should be the base of every steroid cycle you do. You don't need to run a full dosage of testosterone with your cycle but you will get a lot more out of the primo by stacking it with at least a TRT base.

I would also do so more research on PCT. Clomid and nolvadex alone is not a very good PCT and will prevent you from keeping all the gains you made on your cycle and full HPTA recovery.

Primo is a very mild compound that does not aromatize into estrogen. You could run a TRT testosterone dosage + primo for your cycle. You won't get huge increases in strength or size from the cycle but it will be extremely minimal in the way of side effects and be a great cutting cycle.

Something like this:
    Weeks 1 - 16
    testosterone 200mg/week
    primo 600mg/week
    aromasin 5mg EOD

After the cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perf...e-therapy-pct/
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

You can achieve the goals that you are mentioning, but for this you should not rely solely on steroids - a proper diet and training will be crucial. I really like the cycle as it is suggested by @muskate - very well balanced, with most emphasis put on primobolan.

Just don't get misled by the fact that this is going to be a mild cycle in terms of side effects - you still need a proper PCT after that cycle, as you will get suppressed.

please take the advice above. don't run a standard 2 SERM pct. that isn't a good idea at all

5. Default first time with primo, guide plz

The cycle itself is a nice idea for your goals but definitely fix that pct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk