Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: clomid and depression??

Default clomid and depression??

I have been running a 16 week cycle with testosterone enanthate 500mg a week and recently entered the PCT phase with clomid 100/100/50/50 and nolvadex 40/40/20/20. must say it seems to me that ever since i started using clomid, i have become very depressed for almost nothing. or is it just something in my mind that is actually not there? may be bad reviews about clomid got me. what do you suggest?

The SERM clomid is well known to cause the side effect of depression. Your main problem is you are using WAY too high of a dosage

Check out the perfect PCT protocol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ed!-49252.html

It explains what dosages to use in your PCT
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

there is no point in getting depressed during PCT.

people parrot the same crap over and over for the past 20+ years that you have to stack 2 SERM's for pct. clomid is well known for causing this side yet people keep parroting to use it at absurd dosages. you should use it at much lower dosages and stack in hcgenerate.

4. Default

You are taking double the clomid dose you need and clomid is well known for causing these types of issues.