Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: AAS and weight loss

Default AAS and weight loss

i am new to steroids and wants to know if someone who has never tried this stuff can try out a cutting cycle straightaway or is it mandatory to run only a testosterone-based cycle as the first cycle? my goal is to lose belly fat and weight. thanks.

Well, a testosterone solo is not a mandatory first cycle. It is mostly recommended not to run harsh or complicated compounds for a first time. However, you can still cut with testosterone. Among other good compounds for such purposes would be Anavar and Winstrol. But keep in mind that steroids are not fat burners, and you still need to train like crazy and follow a strict diet if you want to achieve good results.

Personally, since your only goals are to lose fat and weight, SARMS would be a much better choice for you. They do not have the side effects you would normally get with steroids, and they are much more effective for fat loss.

Also, what is your current BF%? It is highly unrecommended to use steroids if your BF% is above 20%, and anything higher than 15 is a grey zone...

it is your body and you can run whatever you wish

a simple 500mg a week test cycle though combines both androgens and anabolic. it also does come with sides. we tend to think on forums that test is safe. it isn't.. it comes with a host of androgenic and estrogenic side effects but using the proper ancillaries and a quality pct insures good outcome

Steroids do not burn body fat. They increase muscle protein synthesis and prevent muscle catabolism. I feel like I am beating a dead horse saying this over and over but it's a very common misconception and something a lot of people get wrong. Bodybuilders commonly include steroids into their pre-contest cycles to prevent muscle loss when dieting on low calories and doing lots of cardio. The steroids themselves do not burn body fat.

If you want to loose body fat - You need to perfect your diet and training. Its as simple as that. Fat is basically stored energy. To burn fat, you need to expend more calories then you consume.

Not only that, running a steroid cycle at a high body fat percentage is going to put a lot of stress on your body and organs. It is also counterproductive because the higher your body fat percentage, the more testosterone will aromatize into estrogen.

SARMS are much better option all around. SARMS will directly increase endurance, fat loss, recovery and lean muscle mass with no increases in body weight or water retention. You won't get the same strength increase from SARMS that you would with steroids, but you get all the benefits with none of the side effects. They are also extremely minimal in the way of side effects and legal to use.

I suggest running the SARMS triple stack. It is comprised of S4, ostarine and cardarine.
    S4 will increase lean muscle and strength
    ostarine is the best SARM for recovery
    cardarine is the best SARM for fat loss
    You get the best of everything that way

Run the triple stack as outlined in this article here: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARM...stack-protocol
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

5. Default

With your goal of losing fat and weight it makes no sense really to use steroids. They do not burn fat. I have no idea where this idea comes from but guys think they can use steroids and get lean. Steroids promote muscle growth. Yes, if you use them while you are in a deficit they will help keep your muscle but they will not burn the fat for you. You actually have to eat less than maintenance for that.