Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: how to take AI and PCT??

Default how to take AI and PCT??

i recently placed an order for testosterone enanthate, deca durabolin, and dbol. would run this cycle for 16 weeks, dbol will be used to kickstart muscle mass and strength gains. could you please send me the instructions on how to take AI and PCT??

The best AI choice is aromasin since it is a suicide AI so there will be no estrogen rebound when you discontinue usage. A good dosage for your cycle is 10mg EOD. Start the AI on day 1 of your cycle and run it throughout your entire cycle and PCT.

A proper PCT ensures your natural testosterone production fully recovers and that you keep the majority of the gains you made on your steroid cycle. I recommend everyone follow the perfect PCT after each steroid cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ed!-49252.html

The perfect PCT is arguably the best PCT protocol you can run. It is comprised of the SERMS clomid and nolvadex, the AI aromasin, HCGenerate ES (a good natural testosterone booster), N2guard (a liver/organ detox supplement) and the SARMS ostarine and cardarine.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

The optimal Ai to use on cycle, and during PCT is aromasin, as it is so much better than arimidex in each and every single regard. 10 mgs EOD from the first day of the cycle is a good starting dosage that can be changed along the cycle according to your needs. Also, make sure to be using a good liver supporting supplement, such as N2Guard, since Dbol is liver toxic.

As for the PCT, @muskate has already forwarded you to the proper PCT protocol.

do not depend on people on forums to spoonfeed you info. i say this in the nicest way. you need to do your own homework, everything you need is available if you read up on them. the first time i used gear i researched the shit out of this stuff. you need to put in the time.

you got good advice above but you better do you own homework too and know what you are getting into

5. Default

You could have just ordered that stuff at the same time as your gear. You don't want to start your cycle until you have everything including your PCT products on hand. The worst thing that could happen is that you end your cycle and cant get the proper PCT.