Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: tbol and dbol query?

Default tbol and dbol query?

my next cycle will be with testosterone enanthate 500mg a week and i am a bit confused on whether i should use dianabol 50mg ed for first 5 weeks or instead use turinabol 40mg a day? or should i use both of them? any tips? suggestions??

There is no point in using them together, since they are so similar, and that would be quite a hit for the liver. Therefore, just use one. I would recommend to go with turinabol - it will give you the same muscle gains as dbol, but with no water retention, and other issues related to aromatization. In both cases make sure to be using a good liver supporting supplement, such as N2Guard, since all orals are liver toxic.

if you were not using test stacking tbol and dbol makes sense

but since you are already using test just choose 1 or the other. this idea that you have to stack things on top of each other defeats the logic of stacking

4. Default

Just a personal preference. Dbol will give more strength and size but way more side effects. Mainly water retention. Tbol gives the same but just on a lesser scale minus the water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk