Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Liquid Testosterone query

Default Liquid Testosterone query

i have been trying to find out if anyone deals in the liquid version of testosterone. or injecting is the only way to use testosterone on a cycle? i was planning to run a cycle with T3 and clenbuterol and take testosterone enanthate with it. let me know.

There are topical testosterone creams like androgel but they are only really beneficial for testosterone replacement therapy. It'll be pretty hard to apply enough cream to get a high enough dosage required for a steroid cycle. You could use it but you would have to apply it multiple times per day to get a high enough dosage.

The problem with topical testosterone creams is that they aromatize into estrogen at a much higher rate then testosterone injections. If you want to use androderm instead of injectable testosterone, make sure to increase you AI dosage to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. This will prevent estrogen related side effects like water retention and gyno.

Personally, I would just order some more injectable testosterone and use that. If you need a source, check the source reviews section on the board here. You can't go wrong ordering from the approved sources like roid mass or nordic fusion.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

first off find a good source for your test. head over to evolutionary.org and take a look at approved sources

you will want to inject it yes. that gives you full absorption

4. Default

If you are talking about the gels that are common for TRT I would not bother using them for a cycle. You will not have great absorption and they are annoying to deal with daily. Just get injectable test from a good source.