Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Deca 300 Test 300

Default Deca 300 Test 300

i am just done with the PCT part of my first ever cycle. it was for 16 weeks with testosterone enanthate 500mg a week and must say results were amazing. i know it is too early to even think of the next, but i am just curious to find out if a gap of 8 weeks will be good before i start with deca 350mg a week along with testosterone enanthate 500mg a week for 18 weeks along with cabergoline 0.5mg e3d and HCG 250iu twice a week? will follow it with PCT. thanks.

The general rule is time on + PCT = time off. If you did a 16 week cycle + 6 week PCT, you would want to wait 22 weeks before starting your next cycle.

You are running very long cycles man. Recovery starts to become an issue once you push your cycle lengths past 16 weeks. Stick with 10-16 week cycles.

Check out this article on how to properly run a test/deca cycle -> http://www.evolutionary.org/testoste...lin-dbol-cycle

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 16
    testosterone 500mg/week
    deca 300mg/week
    proviron 25mg/day
    aromasin 12.5mg every other day
    cabergoline 0.25mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perf...e-therapy-pct/
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

honestly no. but guys do that all the time. that is called steroid abuse.

your HPTA will be fried up

4. Default

No way will 8 weeks be enough for most people to recover. That is less than half the time you should actually take off of gear. Better to be safe so you can do this long term instead of frying HPTA quickly.