Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Winstrol and and anxiety??

Default Winstrol and and anxiety??

i have had anxiety for some years and was on antidepressants and all for a while, now things are much better. i want to know if doing a cycle with winstrol can harm my mental peace again? do roids generally exaggerate things? i heard winny can lower the endogenous Testosterone output. is that true?

I really don't think using steroids if you have suffered from anxiety in the past is smart. All steroids will effect mood.

SARMS would be a much better alternate for you -> https://www.evolutionary.org/steroids/SARMS

What you read about winstrol lowering endogenous testosterone output is 100% true. Sarms are only extremely minimally suppressive so you won't have the same issue.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

yes anabolic steroids absolutely will affect you. it is the same way women who are mental go crazy around their periods when their hormones start changing

i agree with musky.. sarms are going to be safer for you because they are mild.

Steroids can definitely cause anxiety and depression issues, which is especially true for those who already had such conditions previously. Therefore, @muskate's advice is very wise - better use SARMS, since they do not cause these mental issues. You can also check out this article about steroids and depression - I am pretty sure that it will answer many of your questions.

5. Default

All steroids will suppress natural testosterone production to answer your second question.