Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: is this a good choice?

Cool is this a good choice?

i have been planning for my second cycle for a while. would you recommend running sustanon 250mg twice a week for 16 weeks and use arimidex .25mg eod?? also, can Albuterol and Ketotifen along with N-Acetyl Cysteine be used with it? thanks a lot in advance

Your cycle itself looks good. Your arimidex dosage is on the low side though. I would bump that up to 0.5mg EOD.

Check out cardarine. It would be a much better option then albuterol. Better fat loss results and no risk of loosing muscle.

Cardarine -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbdI...ature=youtu.be
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

you want to use aromasin with it and you don't need that other stuff man. if you want something on cycle to keep your nuts use hcgenerate, and i would recommend n2guard to support your organ health

4. Default

What are your goals for the cycle? Nothing wrong with 500mg of test per week but 16 weeks is too long. I would keep it to 12 weeks or it gets really hard to recover. Remember that you have long esters in your system so a 16 week cycle is more like a 22 week cycle.