Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: new to the group, help

Red face new to the group, help

hello guys! this is my first time writing here. here for some suggestions. i have been running testosterone enanthate 500mg a week, trenbolone acetate 150mg eod, and EQ 300mg a week for 16 weeks along with anadrol 50mg ed only for first 4 weeks. i am into week 4th and noticed lump on my nipples. should i start taking arimidex 0.25mg eod immediately?

Welcome to the board brother.

Yes - you should start taking your AI immediately. 0.5mg arimidex EOD would be a good dosage. Both testosterone and anadrol are two very estrogenic properties.

For future cycles - start your AI on day 1 of your cycle and run it throughout your entire cycle and PCT. The whole point of using an AI is to prevent estrogen related side effects before they occur. Once the side effects have occurred - it's already too late
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

You should have been taking the AI from the first day of the cycle, not when the side effects took place. So yeah - you should take the arimidex ASAP if you got it on hand, and if you are going to buy it, then better opt for aromasin. Also, with trenbolone you should be taking cabergoline, because high prolactin levels can also cause gyno, and trenbolone does increase the levels of this hormone.

you should have already been on an AI. the lump you notice is only one of many estrogen related sides

5. Default

You should have started that weeks ago man. Who told you to wait this long?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk