Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: best stack to get lean

Default best stack to get lean

I've heard a lot about anabolic steroids and would like to know what will be the best steroids or stack to get me lean and tight? i have only used protein powders and creatine till now, new to steroids. thanks a ton for your suggestions in advance.

steroids are a tool. you don't just take them to magically get what you want. i would say that avoiding ones that aromatize will generally prevent water retention look.

but in the end it boils down to having your diet on point. you won't get lean eating poorly unless you have some amazing genetics

Steroids really don't do as much as people think. A lot of people are really disappointed after running their first cycle of steroids.

First off - steroids do nothing for fat loss. They increase muscle protein synthesis. They don't effect body fat at all.

The single best supplement you can take for fat loss is a PPAR up regulator like cardarine or SR9009 -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

The nicest thing about cardarine and sr9009 is that they are not stimulants or hormones so they won't effect sleep, raise cortisol levels or anything like that. It'll cause a huge boost in fat loss with no side effects.

I would stack the cardarine/sr9009 with a good nutrient partitioning supplement like n2slin from n2bm.com. This will increase insulin muscle sensitivity and help shuttle the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

4. Default

Steroids do not cause fat loss. Unfortunately you will have to work on diet and be in a caloric deficit every single day. That is how you get lean.

Steroids are not meant for fat loss, and they should not be used for this purpose. They can indeed contribute to fat loss, but only because you will usually train much harder while using them, hence spending more calories. But they are no magic pill, and without a strict diet and hard training you will not get any real results with them. How is your diet? This should be the first thing to take care if you want to get leaner.

Quote Originally Posted by LevButlerov View Post
    Steroids are not meant for fat loss, and they should not be used for this purpose. They can indeed contribute to fat loss, but only because you will usually train much harder while using them, hence spending more calories. But they are no magic pill, and without a strict diet and hard training you will not get any real results with them. How is your diet? This should be the first thing to take care if you want to get leaner.
    thanks a lot for this short but really good explanation. would you mind if i am going to have some other questions later? i can see that you know these things really well. as for now i'm going to search for some drug reviews that might be helpful. thanks!
    Last edited by Conuthe; 01-04-2018 at 03:09 PM.

I have used a lot of tipes and never had any problems after it, hope u guys doing the same!