Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: some questions

Default some questions

i have never used steroids before and here with some questions. i want to bulk up and wondering if the first cycle should be testosterone enanthate 500mg a week for 16 weeks or can i try out the test e, deca, and dbol classic cycle as my first cycle? also, what kind of AI and PCT will suit the cycle? thanks.

A simple testosterone only cycle of 10-12 weeks is your best option for a first cycle. You have never used steroids before so you don''t need a very aggressive cycle to get really good results.

For a second cycle - test + deca

For a third cycle - test + deca + dbol

Here's what I recommend for a first cycle:

Weeks 1 - 10
    testosterone e or cyp 500mg/week (inject 250mg twice per week)
    aromasin 12.5mg every other day <- very important to prevent against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perf...e-therapy-pct/
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

Definitely don't go with the stack. First of all, you need to get used to compounds, and using this many will be confusing. Besides, if you will react badly to something, you will not know which one out of the three compounds will be causing the problem. In addition to that, being that your first cycle, you will already get amazing results with testosterone alone, so there is no need whatsoever for any additional steroids.

Run the cycle as suggested by @muskate, and you will get amazing results. Together with it make sure to be following a proper diet and train hard - without those two things no steroid will make you grow.

just run a simple first cycle and focus on recovery and the basics

don't overcomplicate things