Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: what to stack with anavar?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default what to stack with anavar?

I have done a cycle with testosterone enanthate 250mg twice a week for 16 weeks six months ago. now i want to do a cutting cycle and was wondering if anavar alone would do the trick or should i turn to a stack with anavar, test e, and winny/clen??

We actually just did an entire episode on evolutionary radio on cutting diets, fat loss and cheat meals. Episode 134 -> https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

The problem with clen is that it simply raises metabolism. It does not differentiate between muscle or fat. You will most likely loose a combination of fat and muscle when running it.

A ppar agonist like cardarine on the other hand, burns fat with no risk of muscle loss. You can read up on cardarine more here -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

Test e + anavar + cardarine would be a very effective fat loss stack. That would be my recommendation.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

var is not a fat burner

you don't just take it and magically burn fat.

diet is going to be the #1 thing to lose fat.

4. Default

You can take whatever you want when cutting since steroids do not burn fat. What you need for that is to be in a caloric deficit every single day.