Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Test C, Winstrol, and anavar

Default Test C, Winstrol, and anavar

hey all. i'm ready to start with my second cycle and wants to know if i have planned everything good. how abt running a 14 week cycle with testosterone cypionate 300mg twice a week along with winstrol 50mg ed and anavar 60mg ed?? Thoughts please?

You are missing 2 very important support supplements:

1. An aromatize inhibitor (AI) to keep estrogen levels in the normal range. The best AI choice is aromasin since it is a suicide AI and there will be no estrogen rebound when you discontinue usage.

2. A liver aid supplement. Both anavar and winstrol are liver toxic oral steroids. Stacking both of them in the same cycle is going to put a lot of stress on your liver. Look for a liver aid supplement that contains TUDCA, NAC and milk thistle. N2bm.com makes a really good product called n2guard. Check that out.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

3. Default

I have no issue with test at 600mg per week. I prefer 12 weeks but don’t exceed your 14 weeks. That is getting pretty long. With the orals, just choose 1 and run with it.

if you ran winny for that long your hair and joints would be a mess. trust me.

use it only for 4 weeks