Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Sleepy on cycle

Default Sleepy on cycle

I started my cycle with NPP and testosterone propionate, running both 500mg a week. it is a 16 week cycle and into week 5th. i feel extremely sleepy throughout. is this some natural thing that will subside on its own or is this something for which i need some help??

I would guess that your problem is probably due to high estrogen and/or high prolactin.

Remember to include the proper support supplements with your cycle:
    1. An AI to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.
    2. An anti-prolactin drug to keep prolactin in the low-normal range. Cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

if you were carrying around water jugs all day wouldn't you feel tired? cause that is what you are doing running a wet cycle. this is why you never run that much test with another wet compound. lower your test down and add in proviron and run the cycle the correct way. and yes you need an AI

4. Default

This happens to a lot of guys on cycle and can be from a few things. Yes, it could be estrogen, but it could also be from training harder with heavier weights, and/or lack of quality sleep. You really have to take a look at your overall lifestyle and not just the gear.