Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Need advice

Default Need advice

i recently received a bottle of deca 200mg and testosterone enanthate 250mg from a gym friend. i am a bit clueless about training, nutrition, and steroids and the friend does not stay here anylonger nor does i have his contact. can you please guide me to a good cycle out of these roids?

Check out this article on how to properly set up a test/deca cycle -> http://www.evolutionary.org/testoste...lin-dbol-cycle

Remember to include the proper support supplements with your cycle:
    1. An AI to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.
    2. An anti-prolactin drug to keep prolactin in the low-normal range. Cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage.
    3. A DHT derivative to prevent side effects like deca dick. Proviron at 25mg/day is a good dosage.

Do something like this -

Weeks 1 - 16
    testosterone 500mg/week
    deca 300mg/week
    proviron 25mg/day
    aromasin 12.5mg every other day
    cabergoline 0.25mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perf...e-therapy-pct/
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

woah there buddy. steroids are not flintstones vitamins, these are very potent hormones that have permanent consequences

if you are clueless on training store those steroids away for the next 5 years and start working out consistently.

4. Default

Why would you use steroids if you have no clue about them, training, or diet? Makes no sense. That is like a 14 year old kid that doesn't know how to drive deciding to join a nascar race.

No Masonic B...is like you try to land a plane and never been in a plane before