Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Test E with Tbol

Default Test E with Tbol

hello friends, would it make sense to run testosterone enanthate 250mg twice a week in a cycle of 16 weeks along with turinabol 60mg ed. also, what would be better: dostinex, arimidex, or letrozole for this cycle? any tips to follow??

500mg/week of testosterone with a tbol kick start would be a great cycle. Your tbol dosage is pretty high though. I would drop it down to 30mg/day and use it just the first 6 weeks of your cycle.

The best AI choice is aromasin since it is a suicide AI. There will be no estrogen rebound when you discontinue usage. 10mg EOD is a good dosage for your cycle.
    You can read up on aromasin more here -> https://www.evolutionary.org/aromasin-exemestane
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

i would also reduce the cycle to 12-14 weeks.. 16 weeks is too long to 'cycle' steroids.

4. Default

Seems like lots of guys on this forum are keen on the 16 week cycle. To me that is a bit long. Stick to 12 weeks with test only. I would run it at 500mg per week, kick start with the tbol at 60mg per day, and run aromasin as your AI. 10mg EOD is a good dose. Don't forget N2Guard too since tbol is liver toxic.