Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Failure to put on mass on cycle

Default Failure to put on mass on cycle

I have been training in the gym my whole adult life. Decided to do a cycle of T propionate 300 mg/week, and the gains were spectacular. The following two cycles did nothing to mass or strength, even though I upped the doses, and added equipoise and dbol, so I stopped doing cycles altogether. That was four years ago. Now diagnosed with low T, went on TRT two months ago, T enanthate 200 mg/week. No benefit to training what so ever. I eat plenty of food, sleep well, no alcohol or drugs, I take care of myself.

So what could be wrong? To me it looks like there is something in my body that isn't working properly. Checked thyroid values through blood work, looks good. What additional blood work should I do? What remedies could I try?

the idea behind TRT is to simply replace the testosterone your body was going to produce.

if your natural T levels were low and you went on 200mg a week your T levels would be around 1200 area give or take. that isn't super high but it is still elevated. now there are more things to training than just where your T levels are. that is the #1 misconception out there. people think higher T levels = better training. although that can be true, it isn't what dictates your success in weight training

I take a closer look at your diet and training.

4. Default

There ate likely holes in training and diet that need addressed

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Correct, Stevesmi, labs done three days ago showed a total T of 1125. I am now at 200 lb BW.

The cycle when I made huge gains I had a total T of 1262. I went from 227 to 246 lb BW in six weeks. Some solid strength gains, even though some of it was bloat. That was 8 years ago. So I can balloon up like crazy on 1262 T, but I get no results at all on 1125 T? Makes no sense what so ever. I eat and exercise about the same. I suspect that my body has become "desensitized" to T in some strange way. I know the first cycle is usually the best, but I should still get some small steady gains right now.

Will try to up my calorie intake to see if it makes a difference. And I know that TRT takes a long time to really kick in, so I need to have patience. But I am also curious about limitations other than food and training regimen, to see what I can optimize.

you aren't understanding me at all

TRT is TRT. don't run too much gear man. you don't want to believe me on that? run bloods and see how elevated your RBC's, hematocrit are. also your lipids will be strained like cholesterol and bp. and even if you are lucky enough to get by that then your prostate will be enlarged which will increase your chance for problems like urinating and even cancer

so my point is run your TRT at a PROPER DOSE. when you want to blast i got no problem with that.. you can run more gear on that blast for 12 weeks. but in between blasts you need a PROPER DOSE or you are hurting yourself. i argue this with guys all the time and when i have them get all their bloods checked and even get a prostate exam they always come back apologizing

Well what are your levels after starting trt?? Just cause you’re on trt doesn’t mean your test level is right. 200mg a week won’t get some people into the good normal range. Some people need 300 a week just to be normal. Having said that. Trt isn’t going to be like a steroid cycle. You should just feel good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry I read your test level after the last post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk