Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mr. X, Spook, Citruscide, Scrapper, Wolfman, ANYONE, cycle advice please!

Default Mr. X, Spook, Citruscide, Scrapper, Wolfman, ANYONE, cycle advice please!

I'd appreciate some seasoned advice on a contest cycle, setup over 13 weeks. This is a long one, so I apologize in advance. All input is welcome from anyone who has experience/.02 to share. I have multiple cycles under my belt over 8 years but doing first show. Stats: 6'5", 255, 10% bf. Have two possible cycles working from, looking for a read on which combos/types work best.

Cycle 1:
    Week 1-3 - 600mg Prop eod
    500mg Enth

Week 4-8 - 500mg Enth
    500mg Eq

Week 9-10 - 500mg Enth
    500mg Eq
    last two days of week 9,
    start Winny 50mg ed

Week 11-13 - 500mg Eq
    50mg Winny ed

Cycle 2:
    Week 1-3 - 600mg Prop
    500mg Enth

Week 4-5 - 500mg Enth
    500mg Eq

Week 6 - 500mg Eq

Week 7-12 - 500mg Eq
    75mg Tren/100mg Prop eod

Week 13 - 500mg Eq

Will be using Liquidex and Letrozole througout, regardless of cycle, unless hear otherwise. Also, will use "standard"(?) Clomid therapy afterwards - 300mg 1st day, 100mg next 10 days, 50mg next 10 days.

Questions:
    Using Prop in first 3 weeks to get blood levels up quickly before Enth kicks in. How soon will levels come up after first Prop shot, and, in 2nd cycle, how long expect residuals/levels stay up after last shot in week 12? Long enough to carry through show (end of week 13)?

Have read/heard Tren/Prop combo (2nd cycle) can increase water retention more vs. using Winny (1st cycle) to carry into show? Have not used Tren before, love Winny, great results.

Finally, after digging through all past posts/articles could find, what would be best pick for staving off hair loss, combos to avoid, etc? (already have monkey's butt swirl going at the crown) Frown Would like to stay away from proscar (sexual side effects Eek). Avodart(Dutasteride), Nizoral 2%, Dercos shampoo, or Celias(?), not sure about that last one. Have also heard that Winny is harsh on hair, maybe reason for current problem, quite a bit of Winny in the past. Is Tren as harsh?

Again, sorry for the length, trying to get all research together before starting in a couple of weeks. Help on any/all of above is greatly appreciated. Have seen a lot of good advice given Bow

Thanks again Ironheads.
    Big Grinrink:

"The strong do what they have the power to do and the weak accept what they have to accept." Thucydides
    "The strong do what they have the power to do and the weak accept what they have to accept." Thucydides

quote:
    Originally posted by 'Tensity:
    I'd appreciate some seasoned advice on a contest cycle, setup over 13 weeks. This is a long one, so I apologize in advance. All input is welcome from anyone who has experience/.02 to share. I have multiple cycles under my belt over 8 years but doing first show. Stats: 6'5", 255, 10% bf. Have two possible cycles working from, looking for a read on which combos/types work best.

Cycle 1:
    Week 1-3 - 600mg Prop eod
    500mg Enth

Week 4-8 - 500mg Enth
    500mg Eq

Week 9-10 - 500mg Enth
    500mg Eq
    last two days of week 9,
    start Winny 50mg ed

Week 11-13 - 500mg Eq
    50mg Winny ed

Cycle 2:
    Week 1-3 - 600mg Prop
    500mg Enth

Week 4-5 - 500mg Enth
    500mg Eq

Week 6 - 500mg Eq

Week 7-12 - 500mg Eq
    75mg Tren/100mg Prop eod

Week 13 - 500mg Eq

Will be using Liquidex and Letrozole througout, regardless of cycle, unless hear otherwise. Also, will use "standard"(?) Clomid therapy afterwards - 300mg 1st day, 100mg next 10 days, 50mg next 10 days.

Questions:
    Using Prop in first 3 weeks to get blood levels up quickly before Enth kicks in. How soon will levels come up after first Prop shot, and, in 2nd cycle, how long expect residuals/levels stay up after last shot in week 12? Long enough to carry through show (end of week 13)?

Have read/heard Tren/Prop combo (2nd cycle) can increase water retention more vs. using Winny (1st cycle) to carry into show? Have not used Tren before, love Winny, great results.

Finally, after digging through all past posts/articles could find, what would be best pick for staving off hair loss, combos to avoid, etc? (already have monkey's butt swirl going at the crown) Frown Would like to stay away from proscar (sexual side effects Eek). Avodart(Dutasteride), Nizoral 2%, Dercos shampoo, or Celias(?), not sure about that last one. Have also heard that Winny is harsh on hair, maybe reason for current problem, quite a bit of Winny in the past. Is Tren as harsh?

Again, sorry for the length, trying to get all research together before starting in a couple of weeks. Help on any/all of above is greatly appreciated. Have seen a lot of good advice given Bow

Thanks again Ironheads.
    Big Grinrink:

"The strong do what they have the power to do and the weak accept what they have to accept." Thucydides[/quote]

I don't agree w/ the choice of EQ for pre-contest due to eating problems that it causes - specifically overeating (not a good thing for dieting).

My suggestion:
    Week 1-2:
    200mg Prop ED
    75mg Fina ED
    1mg armidex ED

Week 3-8:
    200mg Prop ED
    75mg Fina ED
    50mg winny ED
    1mg armidex ED

Week 9-10:
    200mg Prop ED
    150mg Fina ED
    100mg Winny ED
    40mg Anavar ED
    1mg armidex ED

Week 11-12:
    50mg Suspension ED
    150mg Winny ED
    40mg Halotestin ED
    2mg Armidex ED

Week 13: - contest week assuming -
    drop all test
    50mg Halotestin ED
    200mg Winny ED
    LAST 2 days BEFORE THE SHOW (when carb depleted)
    50mg (1 tab) Anadrol ED
    2.5mg Armidex ED

Mr.X

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

www.killdevill.com

Default I like the looks of X's cycle alot

but with the suspension next to the last week, you really have to be on top of dropping your water before the contest. Are you on top of the sodium depletion and diuresis pre-contest? Coming in just right and peaking at contest day is a fine art as well as a meticulous science.

I wish you the best of luck for the show. Where is the show anyway?

*** It is easier to ponder the universe and its nuclear furnaces dancing their violent ballets across the heavens to the chaotic requiems played by quantum physics than it is to fathom the inner universe and complexities of the human body, mind, and spirit. *** Spook
    I'm a sex object. When I ask women for sex, they object.

Default Wow

OK, not what I was expecting but that's why I asked. Hadn't heard of EQ (haven't done before) and the eating effects, very good to know. I see from X's cycle a good pyramid climb in migs/week but from week 10 to 11, a drop of almost 1,750. Does that big a drop nail the blood levels, but then the Sus and Winny would mitigate any negatives there? Anavar may not be available, what could substitute?

As for cutting water, planning on 36 hours before contest, am disciplined to stay vigilant. Sodium already scheduled out. Exactly why Sus caught my attention, bloating/retention. Peaking obviously main concern, have seen results when not timed right.

Mr. X, Spook, very grateful for feedback and help. Just the info I need.

Show is in Colorado, end of Sept.

Default Also...

Have access to proline Tren/Prop mix & Sus/Winny mix. Wanted to clarify if should keep all aas as separate or if mixes were good to go.

quote:
    Have access to proline Tren/Prop mix & Sus/Winny mix. Wanted to clarify if should keep all aas as separate or if mixes were good to go.

"The strong do what they have the power to do and the weak accept what they have to accept." Thucydides[/quote]

you can mix bro..no biggie

Mr.X

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

www.killdevill.com

quote:
    OK, not what I was expecting but that's why I asked. Hadn't heard of EQ (haven't done before) and the eating effects, very good to know. I see from X's cycle a good pyramid climb in migs/week but from week 10 to 11, a drop of almost 1,750. Does that big a drop nail the blood levels, but then the Sus and Winny would mitigate any negatives there? Anavar may not be available, what could substitute?

As for cutting water, planning on 36 hours before contest, am disciplined to stay vigilant. Sodium already scheduled out. Exactly why Sus caught my attention, bloating/retention. Peaking obviously main concern, have seen results when not timed right.

Mr. X, Spook, very grateful for feedback and help. Just the info I need.

Show is in Colorado, end of Sept.

The drop in MG doesn't matter as long as you have your depletion going and diet straight...

substitute Halo for Anavar - I would highly suggest getting anavar

Mr.X

www.killdevill.com

Default good feedback

Mr. X/others-

Thanks for the quick and educated responses...much appreciated!

If what was lined out originally is the only gear available, how would you put it together? If the only choices were:

prop
    winny
    eq?
    enanthate
    fina
    suspension

How would you cycle these choices in the 13 week time frame given? Again, thanks for the help...looking forward to a successful first show for 'Tensity and myself!

TOOLifter

Default Love...

...the Anavar when done in the past. Will do the best.

Great direction Mr. X! Thanks brotha.

We need someone to make Anavar cheaper. 50 mg pills for $3 each is still $21 a week and would be nice if available. How much is Anavar generally per week? Alot more than $21 correct?

Most AS I can find a week's supply for $21 even Winny but not var. Mad