Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Liquidclen?

Question Liquidclen?

I have been taking sciensupply liquid clen for about a week and am up to 2ml in the morning and feeling nothing. It is supposed to be 200mcg/ml though I have never taken clen before I am told that is way to much to take without feeling anything. Doe anybody have any input?

Default Re: Liquidclen?

Originally posted by mwood
    I have been taking sciensupply liquid clen for about a week and am up to 2ml in the morning and feeling nothing. It is supposed to be 200mcg/ml though I have never taken clen before I am told that is way to much to take without feeling anything. Doe anybody have any input?
    Might be other factors in your life...tell us about your diet and stats and training?

Mr.X

I am 5'8 189lbs I have no idea my bf%. probaly around12-15. I have been training for 8yrs on and off. about the last 2yrs consistently. My diet is very low carb intake under 30 grams a day right now I am trying to lean up.

I am 5'8 189lbs I have no idea my bf%. probaly around12-15. I have been training for 8yrs on and off. about the last 2yrs consistently. My diet is very low carb intake under 30 grams a day right now I am trying to lean up.
    the low-carb diet might sometimes explain the downregulation of clen sides...how long have you been using clen?

mr.X

I have been using it for 6 days. It is liquid clen from sciensupply.

I have been using it for 6 days. It is liquid clen from sciensupply.
    that's might be an issue....some ppl. just don't respond to clen like others especially w/ a low-carb diet. I suggest taking 2 weeks off from the clen or adding some carbs to your daily food intake to see if it helps.

Mr.X

I will try adding some carbs in. Thanks for your help X

It might just be the fact that is liquid.
    I have liquid clen from LR that does nothing for me, but kicks my brother's ass whenever he takes it (we both use the same bottle, so I know that its not a bad/fake batch). But, when I take the tabs it works like a charm. Maybe try the tabs, more expensive, but they work for me and thats the point, to get it to work.

That might be the problem. Unfortunatly I already tried to get tabs , but there not available to me. Thats why I ordered the liquid.

Originally posted by Icarus
    It might just be the fact that is liquid.
    I have liquid clen from LR that does nothing for me, but kicks my brother's ass whenever he takes it (we both use the same bottle, so I know that its not a bad/fake batch). But, when I take the tabs it works like a charm. Maybe try the tabs, more expensive, but they work for me and thats the point, to get it to work.

Actually liquid is more likely to be fully real then tabs, usually tabs are overdosed/underdosed and/or mixed with HARMFUL chemicals. Example, I've heard of a clen factory being next to a pesticide plant (actually sharing the facility) and the people taking the clen took pesticide - of course you'd get the shakes and sweats from that. See what I mean...

Mr.X