Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Thg?

Default Thg?

What is "THG" that is being reported by SportsCenter?

Great question..Would love to know more about this as well. The only thing I heard was that i could be 'harmful' to a person in some capacity and was considered and or classified as a steroid. FDA and all their BS..
    ***Go Big or Go Home***

Default Re: Thg?

Originally posted by NeoNeo
    What is "THG" that is being reported by SportsCenter?
    It's a steroid that was vitually undetectable by steroid tests that were being use on pro-athletes, and it turns out a bunch of these pros were using it like crazy. Although they are trying to pinpoint it as a "nutritional supplement", we all know it's steroids.

http://espn.go.com/oly/news/2003/1020/1642261.html

Mr.X

Twistdenigma Guest

I read somewhere it was some kind of tren derivitive. Is that true? Unless you're a drug tested athelete, why bother? Something tells me though that this will start popping up via ug labs.

Originally posted by Twistdenigma
    I read somewhere it was some kind of tren derivitive. Is that true? Unless you're a drug tested athelete, why bother? Something tells me though that this will start popping up via ug labs.
    I don't know if it's a tren derivative....I can check

Mr.X

What is THG?
    It is a new, specially designed anabolic steroid which has been tweaked by chemists to make it undetectable under normal testing.

The chemical structure of THG is related to two known anabolic steroids: gestrinone (brand names Tridamose, Dimetriose and Nemistran prescribed for the treatment of endometriosis in women because it blocks ovulation) and trenbolone (previously sold as Parabolan and Masterton SA and now only available as a veterinary anabolic steroid).

With the removal of a methyl or hydroxyl group from gestrinone or trenbolone and the addition of extra hydrogen molecules, THG can be created in a laboratory.

THG can be described as a 19-nortestosterone derivate as is the banned anabolic steroid nandrolone.

Anabolic steroids are usually synthesised from testosterone or testosterone precursors and act like testosterone.

The whole article and more media propaganda on how harmful it is can be found @:
    http://www.health24.co.za/fitness/Di...-513,25174.asp

not to be a prick zippman but the FDA and its "B.S." have no say in this matter or anything related to steroids. that belongs to the local/federal narcotics division. steroids are scheduled substances under the 1990 Controlled Substances Act so they are treated like supplements after the DSHEA act of '94: the FDA doesn't get involved.

beyond that, i love how these friggin' athletes are all like, "Huh? What? A steroid? No Way. You mean these ridiculous gains haven't been because of Cell Tech?" playing dumb is sure easy for 'em to do.