Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: D-bol and Anadrol together.

Default D-bol and Anadrol together.

Okay before you go off howling and tell me its a big no-no read the post first.

For a while now I have been an advocate of not running d-bol and drols together.

Well last big cycle I ran one at the beginning and the other mid cycle and was mildly surprised by what happened. This started me to thinking about combining them in my kicker phase of this current cycle.

First of all the cycle currently is Test e 1000 mgs per week- tren E 500 mgs per week. Masteron will be introduced next week.

But this is what I ran for the oral kicker; d-bol 30 mgs am and drols 50 mgs pm.
    I have to say I loved the results!
    In the past I have ran d-bol alone as high as 60 mgs ed and drols as high as 150 ed and have to say I feel that through mixing them as I did I achieved superior results. Great strength - I mean unbelievable jumps week to week, little heavy water bloat - very little in fact but weight gain was 15 pounds in 3-4 weeks. No sore back or lower back pumps - no nausea or sickness feeling, great appetite, tremendous pumps in the gym. Overall I did better on this method than runnning one alone even at the higher doses. Libido was very high (maybe due to the AM d-bol?)

Btw I figured I couldnt do much more damage than 150 mgs of drols would do or have done.
    So to say the least I was impressed with this protocol and while it may not be for you it has changed my mind about mixing the two orals.

BTW this would not be for a newbie - experienced users only IMO.

Okay feel free to now go wild and tell me the error of my ways.

Twistdenigma Guest

Dbol and drol is awesome. I ran the drol in the am and the dbol throughout the day. I don't see the harm. I read about people who will use 150mg of drol then in another post state that running two 17aa at the same time is nuts.

Twistdenigma Guest

Btw, my dbol was only 20mg. 4 5mg white russians taken throughout the day.

I have advocated this for years. It's about dosages, not necessarly what you're taking. Ya'll don't hur me doe. A G' about to testify up in 'is mug.

A 2:1 ratio Drol/Dbol is the typical dosage for what most are trying to accomplish.
    G-ology 101

Don't write a check with your mouth that your ass can't ca$h.

I may or may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer. Does it matter? I'll cut you either way.

SEXIT

Quote Originally Posted by Twistdenigma
    Dbol and drol is awesome. I ran the drol in the am and the dbol throughout the day. I don't see the harm. I read about people who will use 150mg of drol then in another post state that running two 17aa at the same time is nuts.

Ya I agree - show me where 5 weeks of any combo of orals did more damage than 5 weeks of a single oral at higher doses

problem is that there are to many guys who read that statement about not running them together from some guru and then go and repeat it everywhere to sound like they know their shit - when in truth they have no clue

I split them over the first 8 weeks of my cycle. Started out with drol at 50mg-went to 100 mg/day and ended up with the d-bols at 50 mg/day. Both BD androlic and anabols. The drol made me super tired. I wonder how both would be combined? I always heard the same thing, don't run 2-17aa's at a time. I started out with winstrol, so it would have actually been 3 with tren to top it off. Sounds too harsh.

I got a question for you Deacon - I love the orals also, and usually run long cycles. Could I run them throughout the cycle if I take maybe 1 or 2 months off between each 4 week stretch? I know its unconventional, but what do you think? I had bloodwork just done after the first several weeks of the cycle, and all the counts checked out ok. I'd keep the ALA up to about 750mg/day for liver protection.

in the building overlooking Gator's cardboard box that he lives in

Kudos to you for trying something that is not accepted by many people who are simply repeating what they heard from somebody else. Dbol and anadrol are two very different drugs so I never understood people who thought it was death wish to use them both.

u take more of nething ure gonna see bigger gains.....its been proven over and over again....everybodys body is different...while one liver will be exhausted over one anadrol another will slightly be affected by greater doses...the important thing is to know how bad it affects YOUR liver....which is why reg doc appts r neccesary imo
    [email]SKEER126@CYBER-RIGHTS.NET[/email]

[QUOTE]
    Originally Posted by [B]Onerepmaximum[/B]
    I hart you [/QUOTE]

This is a very interesting concept. I've pretty much sworn off orals because dbol gives me horrendous back pain when I do enough to make good strength gains, and anadrol sends my blood pressure through the roof at the usual 100-150/day dose.

I may try this next cycle, since I'm sitting on a supply of enough of each that I thought I was just gonna have to give away or flush.

Yeah I was gonna sell my anadrol because of the side effects, mainly tiredness. We'll see. Most people say your crazier than a motherfucker to mix both. I'd like to see some kind of eveidence that it doesn't instead of just somebody's gut feeling, that really doesn't know, that it doesn't do any harm.