Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr


buy steroids - roid-shop.com

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Sustanon good for lean mass?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    tinseltown
    Posts
    2

    Default Sustanon good for lean mass?

    Is this effective for lean mass and dry gains? (sust only cycle)

    thanks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    The Bull Pin
    Posts
    3,020

    Default

    Because Sust is a mix of esters, it is a little hard to control in comparison to single esters and in addition, three of the four esters are better suited for bulking. Test in an of itself is suitable for bulking or cutting, Sust being a cocktail, is better suited for bulking. If cutting is your objective, it's better to look at Prop.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by babybull34
    Because Sust is a mix of esters, it is a little hard to control in comparison to single esters and in addition, three of the four esters are better suited for bulking. Test in an of itself is suitable for bulking or cutting, Sust being a cocktail, is better suited for bulking. If cutting is your objective, it's better to look at Prop.
    He said it perfect bro......
    Sources don't exist so don't ask! I don't know of any and if I did I wouldn't tell you anyways so quit asking!!!

    littlelouie@cyber-rights.net

  4. #4

    Default

    Any test including sus with proper diet and the use of an AI is good for cutting. Diet is the key. I perfer test E for either bulking or cutting.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liftsiron
    Any test including sus with proper diet and the use of an AI is good for cutting. Diet is the key. I perfer test E for either bulking or cutting.
    Wow bro, test E for cutting? Test E. makes me retain water like crazy. I can cut on prop with no problem or bulk, like you said diet is the deciding factor but test E. for cutting? Now you know I am not doubting you at all just saying that i can't cut on it for shit.
    Sources don't exist so don't ask! I don't know of any and if I did I wouldn't tell you anyways so quit asking!!!

    littlelouie@cyber-rights.net

  6. #6

    Default

    I use l-dex and a little nolva while cutting but I really don't see it worth the extra injects with prop.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liftsiron
    I use l-dex and a little nolva while cutting but I really don't see it worth the extra injects with prop.
    Do you think it would work with Femara & Nolva? I have a shit load of Femara but it shut me down pretty hard last time, worse than Deca Dick....
    Sources don't exist so don't ask! I don't know of any and if I did I wouldn't tell you anyways so quit asking!!!

    littlelouie@cyber-rights.net

  8. #8

    Default

    I don't use femera anymore because of libedo issuses as well as the stiffness in the joints from it. But femera is actually much stronger than l-dex, so you should be more dry.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Belleview Psych Ward RM 213
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liftsiron
    Any test including sus with proper diet and the use of an AI is good for cutting. Diet is the key. I perfer test E for either bulking or cutting.

    I agree - diet is the key and a good AI is the secret

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,435

    Default

    yea u see alot of newbie guys take cyp or enathate and look like a water baloon...then u see the guy who knows what hes doing using the same test ether and looks cut while retaining mass...this is due to to using ai's correctly
    [email]SKEER126@CYBER-RIGHTS.NET[/email]

    [QUOTE]
    Originally Posted by [B]Onerepmaximum[/B]
    I hart you [/QUOTE]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •