Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sustanon good for lean mass?

Default Sustanon good for lean mass?

Is this effective for lean mass and dry gains? (sust only cycle)

thanks

Because Sust is a mix of esters, it is a little hard to control in comparison to single esters and in addition, three of the four esters are better suited for bulking. Test in an of itself is suitable for bulking or cutting, Sust being a cocktail, is better suited for bulking. If cutting is your objective, it's better to look at Prop.

Quote Originally Posted by babybull34
    Because Sust is a mix of esters, it is a little hard to control in comparison to single esters and in addition, three of the four esters are better suited for bulking. Test in an of itself is suitable for bulking or cutting, Sust being a cocktail, is better suited for bulking. If cutting is your objective, it's better to look at Prop.
    He said it perfect bro......
    Sources don't exist so don't ask! I don't know of any and if I did I wouldn't tell you anyways so quit asking!!!

littlelouie@cyber-rights.net

Any test including sus with proper diet and the use of an AI is good for cutting. Diet is the key. I perfer test E for either bulking or cutting.

Quote Originally Posted by liftsiron
    Any test including sus with proper diet and the use of an AI is good for cutting. Diet is the key. I perfer test E for either bulking or cutting.
    Wow bro, test E for cutting? Test E. makes me retain water like crazy. I can cut on prop with no problem or bulk, like you said diet is the deciding factor but test E. for cutting? Now you know I am not doubting you at all just saying that i can't cut on it for shit.
    Sources don't exist so don't ask! I don't know of any and if I did I wouldn't tell you anyways so quit asking!!!

I use l-dex and a little nolva while cutting but I really don't see it worth the extra injects with prop.

I use l-dex and a little nolva while cutting but I really don't see it worth the extra injects with prop.
    Do you think it would work with Femara & Nolva? I have a shit load of Femara but it shut me down pretty hard last time, worse than Deca Dick....

I don't use femera anymore because of libedo issuses as well as the stiffness in the joints from it. But femera is actually much stronger than l-dex, so you should be more dry.

I agree - diet is the key and a good AI is the secret

yea u see alot of newbie guys take cyp or enathate and look like a water baloon...then u see the guy who knows what hes doing using the same test ether and looks cut while retaining mass...this is due to to using ai's correctly
    [email]SKEER126@CYBER-RIGHTS.NET[/email]

[QUOTE]
    Originally Posted by [B]Onerepmaximum[/B]
    I hart you [/QUOTE]