Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Talk to me about Anavar

Default Talk to me about Anavar

As a sub for Dbol. Let's say they were to stack with Tren and some form of test.

Yeah that would be good Opi in place of d-bols, but alot more expensive if you can afford it. I still say your better off on Muscletech or EAS since you have MS.

Quote Originally Posted by ironone1
    Yeah that would be good Opi in place of d-bols, but alot more expensive if you can afford it. I still say your better off on Muscletech or EAS since you have MS.
    Well, my buddy already got it for me since our source was dry of dbol. He said it was $50 more and he footed the bill for me :woot

By MS do you mean multiple sclerosis?

Yeah I thought you had something like MS. I couldn't remember. I've never tried Anavar before. You probably would have seen more results from d-bols. Let us know what kind of results you get.

Quote Originally Posted by ironone1
    Yeah I thought you had something like MS. I couldn't remember. I've never tried Anavar before. You probably would have seen more results from d-bols. Let us know what kind of results you get.
    CF, cystic fibrosis, like asthma but chronic. Will do on the results

AAS usually effects my breathing, especially tren. and d-bols. I always breathe heavier when on, and take my blood pressure meds. I would be careful if I were you if you already have some form of asthma. You may be more succeptible to a stroke or heart attack. You be your own man if you think the risks outweigh the rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Opi
    As a sub for Dbol. Let's say they were to stack with Tren and some form of test.
    Didn't you have some type of health problem? have you considered staying off the tren, especially with your health issue at hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.X
    Didn't you have some type of health problem? have you considered staying off the tren, especially with your health issue at hand.
    This is all new to me, I wasn't aware tren would accelerate breathing problems, if thats the case I'm not touching it, I JUST paid the guy, whos a friend of mine, im sure he can sell it to someone else and get my money back

This is all new to me, I wasn't aware tren would accelerate breathing problems, if thats the case I'm not touching it, I JUST paid the guy, whos a friend of mine, im sure he can sell it to someone else and get my money back

My god , Tren is one of the harshest compounds out there

RADAR

good idea opi....i read alot of the shit u post and i dont reply much cuz ultimatly its ure decision on whatever u take....but when it comes to tren man...i am pefectly healthy and mine hasnt even kicked in fully and i cant walk up a flight of stairs withourt being out of breath or even talking....it has alot to do with tren....especially if u mainline tren, alot of people including myself have experienced extreme difficulty breathing seconds after it goes into a vein for minutes on end...im afraid to think what can happen to u if u mainline man...if ure gonna stick with nething, stick with whats werking
    [email]SKEER126@CYBER-RIGHTS.NET[/email]

[QUOTE]
    Originally Posted by [B]Onerepmaximum[/B]
    I hart you [/QUOTE]