Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Prostate?

Default Prostate?

I've had a problem urinating for the past week. The trouble I have is (no matter how bad I have to go) - it takes me forever to "start".

Is this due to an enlarged prostate?
    What causes this?
    what should I do?

Thanks in advance

I would go get checked out by a doctor I think

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon
    I would go get checked out by a doctor I think
    I don't have any Prostate cancer symptoms - so all a doc woul do (I think) - is put me on some OTC prostate formula.

I was just wondering what this is due to

An enlarged prostate or a prostate infection could cause this; also, pressure on the genitals via tight underwear or a lot of motion could cause the problem.

At first try a mild diuretic, if the problem persists seek medical help.

Natural OTC diuretics:
    vitamin C, dandelion root, glycerin, and caffeine

Consider saw palmetto, you can get saw palmetto from BAC cheap.

An enlarged prostate is common with men as they age. I would have a sonogram test to make sure that is all it is. They simply put a little cam/tube up there and take pics. The test is more uncomfortable and embarassing than painful. My Tech was a beautiful female.

Here is are some tricks to live with this benign condition:
    - Find a drink that really makes you pee and add it to you daily intake. I found that Diet Rite soda made with Splenda pours out of me. Not coffee or even beer.
    - Add the herbs, especially palmetto.
    - Get your gun off every day to keep the plumbing working.
    - Do the "squeeze" about 5 times before you try to urinate ... The squeeze that normally shuts off urination. Doing this prepares the muscles that hold the stream in check.
    - Train your mind for success so you don't jinx yourself every time you need to go.

Itallian, are you on cycle right now? If so, what are you taking and which week are you on now? Certain AAS can definitely cause the prostate to enlarge temporarily, it's a common side effect.

Quote Originally Posted by djsf
    Itallian, are you on cycle right now? If so, what are you taking and which week are you on now? Certain AAS can definitely cause the prostate to enlarge temporarily, it's a common side effect.

I "think" I've got it narrowed down to 100mg/day of Winny.
    I added it in the 7th weeks of my cycle and that's when i started having problems. (about a week after I started the Winny)

Itallian, I think you figured it out. Winstrol is definitely associated with prostate enlargement. I did a few searches, and found the information in several places. Here is an typical example, excerpted from Big Cat's winstrol profile (http://www.*****************/fun/catwinstrol.htm):

Winny is mostly quite well-tolerated in men. Cramps, headaches, elevated blood pressure and cholesterol levels and liver damage are noted, but on a not so-frequent basis. Standard virilization symptoms associated with the stimulating of the androgen receptor, however, are a problem. Acne, prostate hypertrophy and an aggravation of male pattern baldness can occur, ...

100mg/day is a high-side dose of Winstrol. I find 50mg to be very effective. 100mg is definitely in the range where for some people the sides could start to outweigh the benefits.

According to the Prostate section in Llewellyn's book, prostate hypertrophy requires not only an androgen, but also some estrogen. By chance does your cycle include a highly aromatizing steroid and perhaps not enough anti-estrogens?

I would try cutting to dose back to 50mg and try using Saw Palmetto for your prostate. If you are using an aromatizing compound, make sure you are protecting yourself from excess estrogen.