Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: body odor

Default body odor

my g/f is telling me I stink since I've taken steroids, is this something I can fix? please help me
    To be or not to be, that is the question.

you try taking a shower bro?

LOL X! :bigsmile

Born, let's begin by looking at what you are putting into your body. Please outline your cycle with compounds, timings and amounts. Also, did previous cycles give you this problem, or just this cycle? If you did not get bo while on your previous cycle, please list what is different in this cycle compared to before.

She could be overly sensitive to pheromones that your body naturally produces to attract the opposite sex, part of the primitive side of us. As I am sure you have heard of the colognes and such that are supposed to attract women like crazy, it is animal pheromones. Women are usually attracted to it whether they know it or not which is why they remotely work. The downside, you are adding test to your body in some form or another, no matter that the chemical (though none of this could be the case) is not from your own source. This could very well make your bo more profound, in the days of neanderthal's you'd be the pick of the pack. Now you just stink.

Just a possibility. Was on a cycle and had one g/f that hated the smell and another that said she loved my smell when I would come home from the gym or work...lol

coolgal Guest

Glutamine sweetie....5mg 3x day should do the trick

also eat some pineapple every day...slice or two....or drink a lil pineapple juice which will make your jizz taste sweeter and smell good....so she won't be *****ing about that either....

in all seriousness however...I've found that w/ a low carb/high protien diet, my body gives off more amonia in my sweat etc....and well....if I don't like how I smell I doubt someone else would.....found that the glutamine helps big time getting everything back to it's usual sweetness....*wink*

works for you guys too! and remember Glutamine and pineapple!
    you sh ould ALL be eating that pineapple!

coolgal Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Twistdenigma
    I've noticed that lately when I take my shirt off after a session it smells like ammonia, and I've been clean for two years. The glutamine thing isn't working for me. I take a BCAA/glutamine blend, so I'm getting 9g of glutamine and 6g of glutamine peptides. Any other ideas?

hmmmmmmmm let me think of something.........remember I'm blonde so sometimes it takes a day or two *smile*

On another note, it is recommended men shave their pits every few days...a large amount of bacteria grow in the hair and assist in BO...I've been swimming for years and shave everything...hair just makes me feel dirty...

Anyway, it helped with my smell earlier in life...if you don't already shave them, try it.

coolgal Guest

mmmmmmm hairless man........I like that

ok twist there ya go.....now go nair or shave that bod of yours darlin....

Twistedenigma, how much protein are you eating?

The odor you guys are talking about (bad breath too) is from being in ketosis , ketones tend to give off such odors - it's still a matter of taking a damn shower; that's it....