Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Uneven body??

Default Uneven body??

It seems that my left side grows faster and bigger than my right? Particularly my chest. WTF? I dont work out my left any more than my right. Should I do some isolation on my right pec like dumb bells. Kind of weird. BTW I'm right handed... Thanks

have you had some type of injuries or tears on the right ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.X
    have you had some type of injuries or tears on the right ?

For me this was a problem, particularly in my traps. My right trap was growing larger than the left and after a lot of careful attention, I knoticed I was compensating for a pinched nerve and disk herniation so as I executed certain movements I was not training the sides using the same muscles evenly. May sound strange but I noticed this initially when I was doing standing dumbell curls, while I did keep my shoulders in place and wasn't swaying, somehow I was involving my trap muscles on the right side. My left bicep was weaker yet it was slightly larger too.

I tore my right rotary cuff about two years about..possible cause for the problem. In the mean time, what should I do about it? It doesnt hurt now so I lift without a problem.

I tore my left pec/bicep years ago, and since my left pec is bigger than my right. I will do dumbell presses and pop off a couple more reps with the right to compensate, plus my left gives out before my right does. If you have had an injury, you may be tweaking your lift to compensate. So be sure that your form is dialed out. Hope I helped.

Quote Originally Posted by BC975
    I tore my right rotary cuff about two years about..possible cause for the problem. In the mean time, what should I do about it? It doesnt hurt now so I lift without a problem.

You could try some drop sets using just the smaller side.

Steroids seriously exaggerate and amplify any imbalances in your workout. If you are working a particular muscle less than otuers, it will start to fall way behind. Do this long enough and you can build a very odd, mis-proportioned physique. That's why I suggest people not start AAS unless their natural physique is already balanced and symmetrical - that's a sign that the person is starting with and already effective and balanced workout.