Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FDA Sneaking Under The Radar With Supplement Ban

Angry FDA Sneaking Under The Radar With Supplement Ban

I know the FDA tried this shit back in the 80's and it didnt pan out. Looks like they are trying it again. Found this article very interesting, and distrubing. Im sure some of you have already read this on other boards. Before I started typing I forgot to do a search on this to make sure it's not already posted. So forgive me if it's a double post.

Wouldn't that be some shit if you came to a Steroid forum asking for a Vitamin source :cry

Funny thing is that I dont believe everything I read on the net. I just got back from my RN class, and our professor was passing out petetions to sign during my class.

Im sure this doesnt stand a chance, but you never know

When it comes to health freedom, this is the FDA's end game. A new FDA "guidance" document, published on the FDA's website, reveals plans to reclassify virtually all vitamins, supplements, herbs and even vegetable juices as FDA-regulated drugs. Massage oils and massage rocks will be classified as "medical devices" and require FDA approval. The document is called Docket No. 2006D-0480. Draft Guidance for ******** on Complementary and Alternative Medicine Products and Their Regulation by the Food and Drug Administration.

The FDA is accepting public comments on the docket until April 30th. They tried to sneak this under the radar, but word got out and now the natural health community is up in arms over this rule. If you wish to protect your access to nutritional supplements, herbs, essential oils, homeopathic medicine or any other "complementary" or "alternative" modality, it is crucial that you take action to post your comments with the FDA right now and write your representatives in Washington to put a stop to this outrageous effort to destroy natural medicine. (And be sure to really write them. Just sending an email has virtually no impact compared to writing a physical letter in your own words.)

Click here for the direct link to the FDA's comment posting page for this docket. http://www.fda.gov/OHRMS/DOCKETS/98f...80-gld0001.pdf

This move by the FDA is designed to once and for all destroy the 1994 DSHEA law that has made supplements "legal" while eliminating nutritional supplements and natural medicine from the United States, ensuring monopoly profits and control by drug companies and the FDA. It is the latest action item by the FDA / Big Pharma conspiracy that will not stop until health freedom has been abolished, drug companies rule the nation, and every citizen is diagnosied with a fictitious disease and drugged up on monopoly-priced pharmaceuticals.

FDA "experts" will decide what's a drug or medical device
    Under these proposed guidelines, FDA "experts" (the same corrupt officials who reapproved Vioxx after it killed over 50,000 Americans) will decide whether herbs, supplements, vitamins or simple devices like massage stones are to be regulated as drugs and medical devices. If the FDA experts, in their infinite wisdom, decide that these things are to be reclassified, they will essentially be outlawed, stripped from the shelves, and regulated out of existence. Anyone who dares to manufacture, promote or sell such products may be branded a criminal and rounded up by armed FDA agents who have a well established history of suppressing natural medicine.

I've documented much of the criminal history of the FDA in my recent book, Natural Health Solutions and the Conspiracy to Keep You From Knowing About Them, which suddenly seems even more relevant today than when I wrote it. In that book, I documented the FDA ordered book burnings, the raids on vitamin *****, the kidnapping of natural health practitioners, the threats, intimidation and oppression tactics that have been used to suppress natural medicine for nearly a hundred years now. And now, with this CAM Products Regulation effort, the FDA is about to deal a final, fatal blow to the alternative medicine ********, outlawing nutritional supplements, functional foods, homeopathy and natural therapies all at once.

This is not a drill. It really is time to be alarmed. Nothing else I've written about this year is as important as this sinister plot to destroy natural medicine and force the American population to resort to dangerous prescription medications sold at monopoly prices under a system of medical tyranny.

Your access to vitamins, supplements, herbs, and even energy medicine modalities is now directly threatened, and you have until April 30 to make your voice heard.

Things that will be regulated out of existence
    It is very clear that the FDA is intending to regulate and ultimately destroy the entire CAM ******** (Complementary and Alternative Medicine). Based on the explanations in the FDA's own document, the following things are likely to occur:

All vitamins, nutritional supplements and functional foods will be stripped of their structure & function claims, reducing them to empty labels where virtually nothing at all is allowed to be stated.

Vegetable juice will be regulated as a drug. Raw juice retreats will be raided or shut down.

Growing and selling common garden herbs will get you arrested as a drug dealer.

Massage oils and handheld massagers will be regulated as "medical devices."

Yoga props, pilates machines and weight machines will be regulated as "medical devices" and require FDA approval before being sold or used.

Raw sprouts and other anti-cancer foods will be regulated as drugs.

Bottled water that "treats" dehydration will be regulated as a drug.

Massage therapists who use hot rocks as part of their therapy will have the ROCKS regulated as medical devices! (It's true. The FDA will actually look at a pile of rocks and declare, "Those are medical devices!")

Functional foods, supplements, vitamins and homeopathic remedies will disappear from store shelves, pending FDA "review." (The only things remaining will be processed junk foods and pharmaceuticals, which is exactly what Big Business wants.)

Therapeutic tea products, such as green tea, will be outlawed and confiscated.

Vitamin store owners will be arrested and prosecuted for "practicing medicine without a license."

Citizens owning personal inventories of "unapproved drugs" (vitamins and herbs) may have their homes raided at gunpoint and their inventories confiscated by armed law enforcement agents.

The importation of herbs and functional foods from all countries may be banned.

Remember

Wants to label irradiated foods as "pasteurized."

Voted to put the deadly drug Vioxx back on the market after tens of thousands of deaths, even after its own manufacurer pulled it from pharmacies.

Raided a church at gunpoint, confiscating biofeedback machines and charging that they were "practicing medicine" by counseling church members on issues like depression.

Openly allows corrupt, "on the take" experts to vote on new drug approvals, even when those experts are taking money from the same companies impacted by their votes.

Refuses to legalize stevia, the safe, natural herbal sweetener that's used virtually everywhere else in the world. The agenda? Protect the profits of aspartame and other chemical sweeteners.

Openly allows the mass poisoning of the public with cancer-causing food additives such as sodium nitrite.

Refuses to enforce its own laws regarding unsafe chemical toxins in personal care products, allowing perfume and lotion companies to continue poisoning the public with cancer-causing chemicals that don't even have to be listed on the label, nor proven safe.

Ordered the destruction of recipe books that mentioned stevia. (A campaign to keep the public ignorant of the herb.)

Does everything in its power to protect drug company profits, including discrediting herbs, supplements and alternative medicine.

yes, this is a bad thing. I can see having to get my vitamins from the same place as my steriods... Oy!!

wonder if this will effect webbased co such as trueprotien

with the Feds behind it, maybe (unfortunately) it does stand a chance

If they get control of things like this you'll soon see ads on television for Flinstones Vitamins that end with:

"Flinstones Side effects include..."

And they ramble off 25 side effects of taking FDA approved 'Vitamins'.
    "Normal" is just a setting on a washing machine.

How come Im not surprised?!!??!?!?:doh

****in Nazis

read this and it made me think of adams thread so i decided to add

good post adam

NutraIngredients-usa.com, May 4, 2007, by staff reporter

A recently released study supports what the dietary supplement ******** has been saying all along: the ******** could save the nation billions of dollars in healthcare expenditure. The study was commissioned by the Dietary Supplement Education Alliance (DSEA) and outlined how over the next five years, a strategic use of certain dietary supplements could improve the health of Americans and save over $24 billion in healthcare.

The report highlights the use of the supplement combinations calcium and vitamin D, lutein with zeaxanthin, and the individual supplementation of folic acid as well as omega-3. The study is an update of a previous one DSEA has commissioned from The Lewin Group, which involved scientific literature review.

"Rapidly escalating health care costs in the U.S. have severe implications for our society as a whole," said DSEA president Jon Benninger. "This study provides valuable data that may lead to preventative health care solutions and address the budgetary problems facing federal and state health insurance programs, corporate health cost managers and individual families."

According to the research, a combined use of calcium and vitamin D could avert an estimated 776,000 hospitalizations for hip fractures over a five-year period, saving $16.1 billion. Equally weighty are the findings for folic acid, appropriate use of which DSEA says would save healthcare $1.4 billion and prevent neural tube defects in 600 infants.

DSEA isolated the healthcare savings of omega-3 supplementation surrounding heart disease in senior citizens. It is estimates the price tag of such hospitalizations and the accompanying medical fees to be $3.2 billion. Finally, the $3.6 billion savings DSEA projected would occur if widespread lutein and zeaxanthin supplementation took place are attributed to maintaining independence for 190,927 people with age-related macular degeneration.

"As an ********, it is important that we fund studies like this and publicize results, so that consumers and legislators realize the value of supplements," said Benninger.

Good post 2. Seems like the big boys who make "Satin" drugs rather sweep it under the carpet. I mean why make a pill that cures you? What profit is their to gain? Why should doctors recommend a more "natural" approach. Hmm a few weeks ago I asked for a sample of Lunesta to help me sleep. Doctor said, "No problem! Pharmecutical companies give me kick backs to prescribe."

Seems like Big Pharmaceutical companies are the reason why Health Care is going down the toliet.

:doh

That's very stupid...