Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Winstrol...

Default Winstrol...

I see alot of questions here about Winstrol so sorry if this has been answered before (wich most likely it has) but i was thinking about adding winny to my next cycle, how long does it take before getting out of your system?? And what would i stack with it? Ive seen people do a winny only cycle but im not sure if i should or not... Thanx in advance guys...

1) How long does it take to get out of your system?
    -Oral = 3 weeks Inj. = 2 months by this i mean that it won't show up on a drug test after the given times.
    2) What would you stack it with?
    It's a general rule that almost all cycles should be run with a base compound of test, but it's not an absolute necessity. I've heard of people stacking with with test enan or test cyp, and tren, but i'm sure you can stack it with just about anything.
    3) Winstrol only cycle?
    Feelings on this cycle seem to be a little mixed. You get no water retention, which is obviously a plus. I've heard of people getting great results from Winstrol only cycles, good cuts and a hard look.

I'm sure gator will have a few things to say too...he seems to know his winny...oops, excuse me, WINSTROL.

Thanks bro, real helpful..... Gator!! Where you at??? lol

anyone else have anything to add?

Hazcat Guest

Are you taking the Winstrol as an oral or injecting. What amount? As far as something to stack it with it depends on what you are attempting to accomplish with your cycle. If you're headed for a lean muscle gain then I'd stack it with a nandralone but if you're straight bulking then I'd use it with a testosterone at around 500 mg a week. Enjoy!!

Im planning on taking the oral, too many injections and im not up for it lol
    What i was gonna do is this:

Test E- 500mg/wk 1-10
    Winstrol- 50mg ED/wk 6-10

Hazcat Guest

Hmmmm, you may want to front load your test E or use something short acting to get you off to a better start. The winstrol oral looks good at 50 mg and 500 for test E throughout. It will work the way you have it layed out but it will take a few weeks before you really feel it. Now if you had some dbol or test prop to run those first few weeks you could start seeing gains earlier and get more out of the cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by hazcat
    Hmmmm, you may want to front load your test E or use something short acting to get you off to a better start. The winstrol oral looks good at 50 mg and 500 for test E throughout. It will work the way you have it layed out but it will take a few weeks before you really feel it. Now if you had some dbol or test prop to run those first few weeks you could start seeing gains earlier and get more out of the cycle.
    Very well put. Any cycle with Winstrol will give you nice keepable gains. Of course if you use Test or Dbol you will lose some water weight but its a great stack and they all work really well together.

Just wanted to ask, I saw in one thred someone was going to take Winstrol 50-70mg every other day. In this thred it is 50mg every day. Did I misunderstand the every other day idea? ed or eod? Or, it depends what you want to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric23 View Post
    Just wanted to ask, I saw in one thred someone was going to take Winstrol 50-70mg every other day. In this thred it is 50mg every day. Did I misunderstand the every other day idea? ed or eod? Or, it depends what you want to do?
    I've always read 50mg Every Day, oral. And I've also read to spread it out through the day to keep it in the system. Not all 50mg at once in other words...maybe 25 and 25 twice a day, or break it up even further since they typically come in 10mg/pill form.
    "Normal" is just a setting on a washing machine.