Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The COMPLETE 25 steps to injecting (it is easy!!)

personally im with hazcat on this, i always switch pins after drawing out from the vile, there is a diffrence in sharpness especcially if you pull 2 or more compounds, plus i squeez a bit out and let it run down the pin to l ube it.
    Last edited by staxripa; 03-05-2008 at 10:12 AM.

Access this should be a sticky, seriously. Admin's any of the power's that be, sticky this for the newbie's. It'll save us time and God knows they NEED to know this.

I agree with babybull as I am lucky I found it. The checklist on page 1 is very helpful.

This is definately one of the MOST useful posts here. Good one.
    Question:
    I am having trouble locating information about Glute injections regarding the siatic nerve. I mean, more precisely where to inject. I'm sure it isn't a big deal, but I've read about Siatic nerve damage suffered by some people doing it wrong. Myth\Fact ??? I would prefer in the glutes since it seems they are least sensitive, but just wanna be sure not to hit this dang nerve.

Quote Originally Posted by Martano666 View Post
    Question:
    I am having trouble locating information about Glute injections regarding the siatic nerve. I mean, more precisely where to inject. I'm sure it isn't a big deal, but I've read about Siatic nerve damage suffered by some people doing it wrong. Myth\Fact ??? I would prefer in the glutes since it seems they are least sensitive, but just wanna be sure not to hit this dang nerve.
    That is why I inject the delts much more frequently than my glutes.

great info

Ok. But I would still like to know where the nerve is if anyone here has that information.

Quote Originally Posted by Martano666 View Post
    Question:
    You need to shoot for the Gluteus Medius ideally and not the Gluteus Maximus when doing glute injections. You can hit either but certainly run the risk of hitting the sciatic nerve when pinning the Gluteus Maximus. The Gluteus Maximus is the larger part of your butt and the Medius the upper outer area. Check out this instruction on Glute injections and you can see they have the Medius targetted.

SpotInjections.com

Quote Originally Posted by babybull34 View Post
    Access this should be a sticky, seriously. Admin's any of the power's that be, sticky this for the newbie's. It'll save us time and God knows they NEED to know this.

I agree for now we will sticky it.

Thanx Access. I'm good to go now.