Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: The COMPLETE 25 steps to injecting (it is easy!!)

Hey access, Hows about that one man glute technique? My l.eft thigh is full of nerves, and my left shoulder needs a break now and then, Glutes are best, but difficult without a buddy. Do tell
    When I pop my zits, You can smell GSO.

hi i have just started to jab in my thigh, i am using 2ml enan 2ml sust and 2ml a week, i didnt start my course on this amount,, can any1 help,, when i inject it hurts when the needle is going in, then when i start to inject the steroid it hurts more, im using 1" 23g needle, im following all instrutcions correctly.. can some1 please give me info on this, thanks

How much are you injecting exactly? Seems from your post your doing 6ml total?

1ml sust 1ml enan 1 ml deca = 3ml in each thigh,

Try glutes for that much oil.

So air bubbles don't matter at all because it is injected into the muscle tissue?
    Is this what you mean?

Awesome. Cheers access especially and others for all the info. Just done my first shot(test-e). It only took me an hour from start to finish. And guess what, after months of contemplation and worry it really WAS easy (ish)!

2nd one in. All good in about 30 minutes this time. Still going through the steps in post one but confident now. Thanks again.

Glad we could help!

Default well i dont leave any airbubble

my wife is a RN so she knows about giving shots, and my first few times i asked her to do it for me and everything you said is right on the money other than the airbubble part. idk what it would do as im not an RN and my wife isnt here as im typing this, but she was very clear to me about depressing the plunger until i see some drip out of the needle. then inject, pull back ( 2 make sure no blood ) and then inject. also rubbing the area after injection helps because of how thick it is. and that is my 2 cents :P