Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Cycle Questions

Default First Cycle Questions

Hi Everyone I'm new to this forum and I have a few questions. Don't worry I have read alot of the threads in these forums and I'm not going to ask anything stupid. I'm 28 years old and have been 145 lbs. since I was 16 years old. I have been capable of getting very strong training peaking at about 375 lbs. on the bench press a couple years ago and 425 lbs. on the squat rack. The problem is I have never been able to put on size, I've tried high protein regimines, creatine, N02, blah, blah, blah.
    I have recently obtained a cycle of anabolics designed for mass. The combination is Dianobol,Deca-Durabolin,Sustanon,Nolvadex and HCG for when the cylce ends. I have enough for nine weeks of an up and down tapered cylce. What diffferences am I going to notice say two weeks into it and how drastic will the side effects be at the peak of the cycle? Like I mentioned before I am already capable of lifting very heavy weights for someone that is only 5'9 145 lbs. Am I going to need to worry about tendon damage with the extremes the I may soon be capable of? Last question, How bad is the aggression with this type of a cycle, I am a moderately well manored person with a wife and two young children. Thanks for any advice.

Whats your diet look like? And IMO its best not to taper up and down. I dont know what you exactly mean but if its just your first cycle go with Test E or C 500mg a week for 12 wk and you will gain good size with a good diet.

Good Luck

I take protein supplements shakes etc. and I also take Amino Acid compounds. I try to eat at least 200 grams off protein a day, my metabolism is very fast I don't gain any weight even on long breaks from training. Just Test E for 12 weeks huh? Sure is alot cheaper than the way I went already.

how much of each compound do you have?

I have 450 of the 5mg tabs of Dianobol
    6000 mg of Sustanon in satchet form
    3200 mg of Deca Durabolin in 200mg amps
    60 tabs of Nolvadex 20mg
    10000 I.U. of HCG in 5000 I.U. amps

Just run the sus at 500mgs/week for 12 weeks with a d-bol kickstart at 45mgs/day for 4 weeks. Take 15 mgs of d-bol 3 times throughout the day.

Hazcat Guest

You will double your gains if you run the deca in with what access has outlined above. Stop the deca at 8-9 weeks. Many subscribe to the test only theory for the first cycle to "see how you react." As you can see I don't. There's only one first cycle. Make the most of it. There's two theories of thought to mull over.

Quote Originally Posted by Member1 View Post
    I have recently obtained a cycle of anabolics designed for mass. The combination is Dianobol,Deca-Durabolin,Sustanon,Nolvadex and HCG for when the cylce ends.
    drop the deca and possibly the dbol, or at least make sure that the dbol is kind of low dosage. running that many compounds in your first cycle is crazy. when your body reacts youre not going to know which one you're having problems with. remember its not the gear that determines your gains its your diet and your regimen. JMO

Bro, Access told you right.............try just the Sust with the D-bol on the frontload. If this truly is your first cycle, you should be amazed.

~PM

"Never Underestimate The Predictability Of Stupidity"........... ~ Bullet Tooth Tony

Solid advice, you can kiss that 145lbs goodbye. lol. Happy Growing bro!