Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oral nolvadex

Default Oral nolvadex

Is Oral nolvadex just as effective as pill form? Stupid question, but im just making sure.

Well, I've used it and have no complaints. I'd say yes... except for the taste....hehe
    We don't always get what we want.......

But we eventually get what we deserve........

Quote Originally Posted by google View Post
    Is Oral nolvadex just as effective as pill form? Stupid question, but im just making sure.
    I sure hope it is cause that is part of my pct. I couldn't imagine it being any different, same compound just in a diffentent form.

Quote Originally Posted by Rat View Post
    Well, I've used it and have no complaints. I'd say yes... except for the taste....hehe

Yep the taste is not the best in the world.

i like the taste of ag's

Oral means something that has to do with the mouth............the oral cavity. Pills and liquids are both orals.........as is anything you put into your mouth......ie. oral sex. If it goes in your nose, it's the nasal cavity. If you take it in the ass, it's the rectal cavity or route. Second, anything in liquid form taste like shit but usually works really good as it is already partially broken down in comparison to the pill form which usually has a slower time frame...................

~PM

"Never Underestimate The Predictability Of Stupidity"........... ~ Bullet Tooth Tony

Quote Originally Posted by paramuscle View Post
    Oral means something that has to do with the mouth............the oral cavity. Pills and liquids are both orals.........as is anything you put into your mouth......ie. oral sex. If it goes in your nose, it's the nasal cavity. If you take it in the ass, it's the rectal cavity or route. Second, anything in liquid form taste like shit but usually works really good as it is already partially broken down in comparison to the pill form which usually has a slower time frame...................

~PM
    rather than start a new thread to ask this..., CAN you take ur orals rectally? to save ur liver? just a thought i had.

Quote Originally Posted by fletch_belfast View Post
    rather than start a new thread to ask this..., CAN you take ur orals rectally? to save ur liver? just a thought i had.
    doubt it, i have known a guy who takes test e in his ass pipe though, so have 1000s of others actually

Haha, I sincerely doubt that you can. The digestive system has a varied amount of acidities / alkalines and a whole range of different enzymes for the intake of nutrients. Sticking them in your lower intestine will probably result in them just landing in the toilet, closely followed by your little brown friends.

Though.. I could be wrong.

Hmmm... I believe I'll stick with taking it orally!