Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HGH burn?

Quote Originally Posted by fcpcjc View Post
    Hmm... could be something with mixing your bac. water...
    This is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by atomic1126 View Post
    yes-5iu a.m. 5iu early evening.
    what should I expect from it?
    You should see some fat loss, improved mood and sense of well being along with tightening of your skin. Some say they sleep better too while taking HGH and in combination with AAS can assist with muscle growth due to the IGF increases. This is all provided your running it long enough and of an age where benefits will be had.

Quote Originally Posted by hazcat View Post
    You might have gotten hcg if it's burning that much. You can test it with a home pregnancy kit. Are you having any carpal tunnel trouble?
    I thought that too Haz but being it's only some vials in the kit then seems unlikely but anything is possible. Best to test it though.

hard to tell-I always have pain in my dominant wrist but I had pins,screws and a plate put in it- my other wrist feels fine though.

how much do I put on the pregnancy test? don't want to waste any.

how much do I put on the pregnancy test? don't want to waste any.
    Couple of drops is all that is needed. If it comes back positive you have HCG. Won't tell you if it's HGH but as above you'll know if it's HCG or not by this method.

no carpal tunnel-the pregnancy test was negative.
    any other info?Anyone.

no carpal tunnel-the pregnancy test was negative.
    any other info?Anyone.
    Well it's more than likely HGH if you trsut your source but at your dose is a little unsual your not having any carpal tunnel as 10iu's a day is a relatively high dose. Any joint pain anywhere at all?

shoulders were hurting-I thought it was a combo of the winn I was taking and a corticosteroid pack I was taking because they started hurting a few days after taking-the steroid pack was from my doc (not for any muscle building)-The winn cycle is over and shoulders feel like they do have a slight pain-but I have been hitting the gym hard too-The last three days I have cut the HGH back to one 5iu a.m. dose-

Hazcat Guest

You were on a high dose and I think you did the right thing dropping it down. Running longer at a lower dose is much better than running it at 10 iu's for a short time. 5 is more than ample. When I run gh I run it at 3.3333333333 iu's daily. That gives me three injections out of each ml reconstituted. I never run it less than 6 months at a time. Are you having any problems with hypoglycemia?