Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: injection pain

Exclamation injection pain

hi, do you think 3ml is too much to put in my thigh at one time,, or maybe its the prop in the sust thats making my leg swell up,, any answers.

3ml is to much .... split it into 2x1.5mls that should o the trick ..... warm the gear a little also i find that helps

yes way to much..
    go glutes for such injections,take awarm shower and heat youre syringe in a cup of warm water with the needle capped and out off the cup and inject slowly
    if u suffer from soreness after youre first 5 injections u are doing something wrong

but im taking 6ml a week 3ml in each thigh, and i cant twist that far around to jab in my glute,, i would have to have some1 else do it for me and all my friends are retards.

your gonna have to rotate injection sites,,,, triceps?? delts??? biceps??? calves???

Out of curiosity slimbad
    did every shot do this. What happened when you had your first few shots. Did they swell too?

Default WoW!

Thats a lot of sust! Whats your cycle/stats pct look like? I'm just curious. Also, if it was me, id go 2ml mon,wed,fri. Or to tell you the truth 1ml/6days week and rotate. Now a lot of guys are going to tell you you dont have to inj sust that often, but I just like to keep non glute injects to 1ml- I rarely have any pain. Example thigh,delt,tri,thigh delt,tri- there you go! Painless
    When I pop my zits, You can smell GSO.

no it didnt happen on every shot just this time and about 3 weeks ago in the other leg... it doesnt only make me knee swell up it hurts when i push the oil in,, and it takes 2 days b4 it swells and hurts. johnanthonyhome, do you think 2ml of sust a week is too much??

Quote Originally Posted by slimbad View Post
    but im taking 6ml a week 3ml in each thigh, and i cant twist that far around to jab in my glute,, i would have to have some1 else do it for me and all my friends are retards.
    You said 6 pal, not 2. 2 is ideal in fact. Are you aware that there is 250mg in each ml?
    When I pop my zits, You can smell GSO.

Hazcat Guest

Why can't you twist around and shoot your glute? Is your back fused?