Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Test Levels

Thumbs up Test Levels

SPOKE WITH HRT DOC, ABOUT PARTICIPATING IN THIER PROGRAME. HE SAID GREAT JUST NEED TO GET SOME BLOODWORK FROM YOU. HE DOSE'NT KNOWE I'VE BEEN USEING UG STERIODS. MY QUESTION IS, MT LAST SHOT WAS SUNDAY APRIL 27th AT NIGHT, IT WAS 300MG OF DECA. IF I STOP RIGHT NOW, WHEN WILL MY LEVELS RETURN TO NORMAL. DON'T WONT TO GO IN WITH HIGH LEVELS !

Its going to depend on your pct and whatever else you were taking and how long your cycle was. If you are doing a good pct your natural levels should be back to normal within 3-4 weeks. Obviously this can vary from peson to person.

I'm Takeing 100mg Of Clomid For A Week, And Then 50mg For 3 Weeks!

I have never used deca but I think most who have would recommend using hcg in your pct. I'm not sure clomid by itself is going to do the trick. I think I would at least add nolva. Hopefully some of the deca user here will chime in.

Thanks For The Input Anyway!

I second adding Nolva.

Never had luck with Clomid, and I think Nolva has proven itself time and time again as being the superior one of the 2.

Nolva @ 20/20/20/20 works wonders for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    I have never used deca but I think most who have would recommend using hcg in your pct. I'm not sure clomid by itself is going to do the trick. I think I would at least add nolva. Hopefully some of the deca user here will chime in.
    any deca cycle id agree with adding hcg....
    "Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right."
    - Henry Ford (1863-1947)

Your going to need to wait a few weeks before bloods to get onto HRT programme as your test levels will still be up from your cycle.

I need a reliable source for some Nolvadex. I dont want to go into my next dbol, test en, and deca cylce without it but CANT FIND ANY. Any help please?

Quote Originally Posted by marshallu View Post
    I need a reliable source for some Nolvadex. I dont want to go into my next dbol, test en, and deca cylce without it but CANT FIND ANY. Any help please?
    damn do u just go around jacking peoples threads asking questions you shouldn't be? i just replied to your other thread opened this one and bam here you are again check the sponsors there is links all over these pages to them and please stop jacking others threads...have a nice day and please come again <-----that last part was in a hindu accent