Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: What do you say?

Default What do you say?

So when people start noticing a rapid weight and strength what do you say to them when they ask if you are on a cycle. Besides the obvious answer of NO b/c I understand it's not what they know it's what they can prove. Are there and good BS answers that anybody has given? Thoughts?

I tell them I tweaked my diet and training routine.

Quote Originally Posted by access View Post
    I tell them I tweaked my diet and training routine.
    Exactly tell them that you have your diet dialed in to the max and are eating like a beast!

easy mate....start rattling on about the 2nd generation creatine you are using in conjuction with the mega mass fuel, glutamine peptides and nitric oxide...

most ppl unfamiliar with bodybuilding already think protein shakes and creatine are steroids so they wuld buy it. While guys at the gym are so quick to believe in miracle supplements that theyd probably believe you 2.

rattling off aqbout how much money i spent on all these designer supplements did the trick for me...
    Adversity causes some people to break, and some people to break records - Henry Rollins

I have absolutely no reason to lie to people. If one of my friends ask i just tell them the truth. But i just keep people in the dark if they dont ask. Im not ashamed of what im doing.

Muscular memory-You used to compete as a teen, blah blah blah
    When I pop my zits, You can smell GSO.

I haven't started my cycle yet, but I've been prepping in advanced.... I've been cutting a bit prior and letting everyine know that I am doing so. I've also been "lamenting" to everyone how dieting sucks, and that I "CAN"T WAIT" to start eating again as I plan to bulk up next. I tell all my friends and the guys at the gym thaht I'm eating about 2000 cals/day now, but cant wait to bump it up to about 4000/day and see what happens. People are noticing me cutting up now, and I know they'll notice when I blow back up (I was fairly bulked prior to cuttikng natty, but will bulk leaner on AAS). So, hope this works!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Garra View Post
    easy mate....start rattling on about the 2nd generation creatine you are using in conjuction with the mega mass fuel, glutamine peptides and nitric oxide...

most ppl unfamiliar with bodybuilding already think protein shakes and creatine are steroids so they wuld buy it. While guys at the gym are so quick to believe in miracle supplements that theyd probably believe you 2.

rattling off aqbout how much money i spent on all these designer supplements did the trick for me...
    That's what the pro's do isn't it, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    That's what the pro's do isn't it, lol.
    lol...yep smiley sure u throw that around at the competitions as well....
    Adversity causes some people to break, and some people to break records - Henry Rollins

I just tell them Im taking some pills I bought at GNC with the word Methyl in it.